yes!! LP on tv on the 5th (3/5/03)

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], Mar 5, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Linkin Park is droping by Total Request Live (TRL) on 5th tomorrow so stay tune if u got MTV for TRL at 4pm to 5pm. they r gonna premier SIB. they could be surprise guest 'cuz they never said anything about LP droping by (or this could be a lie, anyways). sorry, i got da news late...

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

ok cool, i do got mtv, maybe i shold watch it

DragonBlade

DragonBlade Well-Known Member

God damn, their stooping low enough to go on shitty ass TRL again? Bah, humbug.

I friggen HATE TRL, it's the crappiest show on MTV

"Oooohh, lets play 5 seconds of each video, and then lets talk about a lot of pretty little female dog stuff"

TRL was awesome back in the day, when it was new, now it sucks.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

would not know, i dont watch it, but a, if lp will be on, then i will

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

PuNk

PuNk Banned

I just read this nineteen minutes after it ended!! NO!!!! :(

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

SORRY guys. false alarm. they didn't stopped by. or even called... just that SIB was premiered so people could vote for the vid. to see SIB on the coutdown vote by going here, http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml and make it #1. so just vote everyday to make it the #1 vid on america.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

NO!

TRL = TEENIES

LP = GOD

GOD > TEENIES

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

LP is awesome, but lets do the opposite and not vote. Keep LP off of TRL and make sure LP doesnt get connected to teenie #### like this. I dont think they'll mind not being on the countdown

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Dammit. I dont want Linkin Park to be on TRL. TRL is for all the little tennie boppers and "followers" out there who just go along with the trend. I hope they dont make it on TRL, not even as one of the close videos they show.

And how could they drop by anyway? They're in Europe :lol:

NO ONE VOTE FOR SIB ON TRL! LETS KEEP THE TEENIES AWAY FROM THE GREAT MUSIC THAT COMES FROM LINKIN PARK

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

any fans that like lp, and all lp, meaning not in the end, and somewhere i belong, but the hard core songs, like place for my head, and one step closer, are welcome, teenie or no, lp is great for all peeps! whats wrong with them getting teenie fans? as long as they stay hard core,

Bryan

Bryan Guest

any fans that like lp, and all lp, meaning not in the end, and somewhere i belong, but the hard core songs, like place for my head, and one step closer, are welcome, teenie or no, lp is great for all peeps! whats wrong with them getting teenie fans? as long as they stay hard core, [/b][/quote]
    Whats wrong with teenie's "liking" them?

Teenie's arent real fans, they only like a song because LP are "hot" and its "cool" to like Linkin Park. Thats why.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

Whats wrong with teenie's "liking" them?

Teenie's arent real fans, they only like a song because LP are "hot" and its "cool" to like Linkin Park. Thats why. [/b][/quote]
    Well I bet half the people who buy LP's albums are teenies, I hate to say but without teenies LP wouldn't be as successful as they are now.. not saying they wouldn't be at all.

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

Well I bet half the people who buy LP's albums are teenies, I hate to say but without teenies LP wouldn't be as successful as they are now.. not saying they wouldn't be at all. [/b][/quote]
    yea I agree, as most of the Rock Fans have so many CD's to uy, it's F*ckin outrageous.( Until you get a job, and even then as there are so many rock bands out there compared to Pop/ R&B etc.)

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

man trl isnt what it was before, thx to those damn boy bands its become pure pop i mean they made 50 cent - in the club POP! :angry:

dark_assassin

dark_assassin Well-Known Member

NO!

TRL = TEENIES

LP = GOD

GOD > TEENIES [/b][/quote]
    LOL akuma that was very very well said :D :D im not gonna vote for them...

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

fans are fans, let who wants to like lp, like lp. come to their conserts, and get their butts wooped in the mash pit by real rock lovers!! when they utter the words, "Chetser is hot, just like backstreet boys" watch em fly high guys, lol

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i dont think that they would become "pop" or SIB would. i just wanna see more people in LP in a way where they listeing to LP for their words not for their "pop music" beat. anyways, it is a great way to promote METEORA. anyways, they already made it to the wanna bee list, so they are gonna be on the countdown...