Yo What Is UP?

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Pay-per-cut, Dec 19, 2009.

Pay-per-cut

Pay-per-cut Well-Known Member

Sup' My name is Cesar, I'm obviously new to LPA, and am just a an average Forum User, Elite Linkin Park Fan. I would like to someday become an All-Star Linkin Park fan, but I am only 16 and almost have no access to money to afford LPUs and concert tickets, and LP clothing lines.

But on the bright side I am well knowledgeable on LP songs. So there you go...

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Welcome :)

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Welcome Cesar :)

Saoberlinwaves

Saoberlinwaves Banned

hey I'm new here too, I didn't wanna start my own thread so I'll use this one.

I'm 18 years old, i go to college in Orlando but I'm from Chicago, I'm a huge Chicago Blackhawks fan and I love playing hockey, I played in high school. I love music. Linkin Park and Blink 182 were the 2 bands that initially got me really into music when I was like 12 or 13, and I listen to a ton of different stuff. My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Saosin, Anberlin, Angels & Airwaves, Blink182, Avenged Sevenfold (newer stuff), Jimmy Eat World, Breaking Benjamin, A Day to Remember, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds to Mars, and bands like that. I used to like metal bands like Disturbed and System a lot, I've moved on from that a lot but I still like them, and LP has evolved with my musical tastes. i listen to a lot of unknown/smaller bands that a lot of people have never heard of, and I love finding new bands. I really don't like popular rap at all, and Linkin Park is one of the few "huge" bands I listen to. I loved the first two LP albums, and M2M has grown on me a lot since it's release. In my mind the intentions of MTM were good and I like the direction the band is going, but I hope they return to their roots a bit. That doesn't mean they have to go hard again, I'd just love to see more songs that feel like the new one "Not Alone" or Across the Line. Anyways I'm excited for whatever LP puts out next and this should be a great year for music.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Hey another person from Chicago. like me =]

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Nice intro post!

I agree that MTM's intentions were great but the album kind of strayed away from their roots and original spirit of the band. Hopefully the new album brings back some of that "feel". One can hope :).