You Cant Stop the Truth

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Azam, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Azam

Azam New Member

Somewhere I Belong Video & The One Eye...

Having been one of the hugest and most committed fanz of linkin park….it saddens me to see the truth unveiled in the making the video (and video) of somewhere I belong. I guess I should have known. The truth is never what it appears to be and often, never what you want it to be. Seeing the video for SIB, anyone with any real knowledge knows exactly what the "one eye" shots at the beginning of the video refer to: it's a trademark of a freemasonic new world order. No different then the same image on all the nice little green papers we use for money. Don't they (LP) know that all of us aren't stupid - we can see the zionist star of david on the stage floor in several clips of the "making the video" shoot. Didn't Mr. Hahn mention freemasons on the Frat Party DVD, and he put some freemason symbols in the In The End Video? Anyone ever decode what it said by chance?

It's not an accident that the symbol of kaballa zionism is on the floor on which the band performs together during the SIB Video. For those that don't know, these are the very ideas that are the driving force behind a new world order ruining our planet more and more each passing day (look it up on the net if u haven't heard this before). No wonder these UCLA boyz are such good friends with Marilyn Manson (I bet a duet with Marshall Mathers isn't far off - aren't LP touring with Xzibit from shady records?).

Now there personal beliefs are what they are and I guess they have a right to keep those beliefs private, but when they throw these little tidbits out - hidden messages, some of us are going to take notice. Are they afraid to come and speak their mind (like all the other manufactured musical acts out there today)? There trying too hard to be universally appealing (not that any of us wouldn't do the same in this regard) - but they end up acting like complete idiots all throughout the frat party dvd and anytime they appear on TV.

To Mr. Hahn & Mike Shinoda (like there ever going to read this)...

Why have u aligned yourself with this satanic way? Don't you see how the Korean Peninsula is being split apart? Don't you see whats happening (social dysfunction) to all the young ppl in Japan - despite all the cool and innovate pop culture contributions? That among other things is a small taste of the resistance (unknowing to even the resisters) thats building. Do you guys want to be another instrument of the masonic agenda?

I may be overdoing this – after all they are just a couple of guys who make good music, not orchestrates of a grand conspiracy. But it’s the bigger picture I’m trying to get all you guys to see.

I wish I was wrong.

Of course, somewhere i belong was a great song (i'll just stick to hearing it as an mp3 as opposed to a video ;-)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

lmao, you are really paranoid of conspiracy.

the freemason things on the wall from In The End say: HAHN, NATHAN, COX, and other things about the video and it's producers, nothing about brainwashing us or anything. as for the star of david on mike's guitar in SIB, i believe that's just a decoration, i draw those on my papers all the time as a habit, and i'm not going insane.

you need to cool down and focus more on the music and less on the conspiracies you try to dream up, they're interesting, but highly untrue.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

:blink: people get weirder everyday...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Wait, since when is the Star Of David satanic?

Its Jewish... :unsure:

And what is 'freemason'?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

lmao, i think what i fooled up what i said.

and no, it isn't satanic.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

The Star of David isn't Satanic...

And "freemason" is the Masonic alphabet that LP used on the wall in the "In The End" video and what Deadsy uses.

It's just a language with weird symbols and whatnot.

Azam: You're f***ing crazy. :)

Oblivion

Oblivion Guest

Pyscho..........

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

One question Azam, why would you waste your time and write a novel on that subject? Very good opinion, but you could've made it a little shorter. I don't agree with your opinion however, you don't really know the exact meaning behind the videos.

Azam

Azam New Member

OK - I understand what I posted "sounds" very crazy and silly, but I would never have even thought it up and gone back to look for the star of david - had those "extended" shots of chester's eye not opened up the video. The Star of David was HUGE and it was on the floor - the stage floor where the whole band rotated around doing the performance part of the video. Not Mike's guitar. You had to watch the "making the video" documentary (recording it would be ideal) in order to get a good glimpse.

No the star of david is not satanic and I have nothing against jews (many of whom would agree with my opinions - look up jews against zionism on yahoo). But, a very prominent jewish intellectual, Henry Makow phD - has written extensivly on the links between the kabala (an offshoot of jewish mysticism), the religion of freemasonary (and it's not just a language), and a new world order group of which many ppl in power (particular in the banking world) are hoping to introduce. Bankindex.com is a good source for this. I believe you can read Dr. Makow's articles on his website: www.savethemales.ca (i don't agree with everything he writes).

I understand the difficulties in believing freemasonic conspiracies but at the same time there are ppl who readily admit these beliefs (in philosophy if not religion) - marilyn manson and madonna have both done this publicly. Look at the cover of michael jackson (yeah i know hez a freak) and madonna's latest albums.

No i don't know the meaning of the videos and I'm not saying there videos have anything to do with freemasonary - they don't. Like I said on my post, its the tidbits and hidden messages that irk me, and the fact that I have so much love and respect for the guys. If you do some reading (older Time Asia Magazines are good examples) and see the sorry state of life in young urban japan (mike is half japanese), and just turn on the news and take a look the terrible state of korea (joe is from the south), it makes you realize that at least these two guys of LP have a responsibility to raise some kind of awareness. I know they have some idea of whats happening - the big picture - as we move closer to WW3.

Go read the lyrics of that eminem song - lose yourself

Sorry if my post is too long again and thankz for not deleting it this time.

I'm not attacking LP - there the only band (along with pearl jam and system of a down) that i like. I have made an assumption which maybe uncomfertable, but unless someone has a convincing argument as why I'm wrong besides calling me an idiot (which i probably am as well) - I think I'm justified in this "new" viewpoint. You'll be surprised at what you can find when u really look.

~Azam Yusuf

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Idiotic? No.. Let's make this politically correct so we don't get in crap. "Uninformed". Yes, that's better. :blink: Interesting opinion though.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

what happened to being all about the music? :lol:

Honestly, I'm not going to criticize your viewpoint on this because many of your points are probably valid, and intentional by the band. But, a lot of these "occurences" are literally taken out of meaning these days.

- The 'one eye' angle shot is a perspective used in many films today
    - The freemason coding what just a way to portray eroded surfaces, and I doubt it has much meaning to the band or their ideaological ways [if any]
    - LP have very little to do with this war if anything, I point the finger on Mr. Bush Jr.
    - The guys are great people. They take a lot of time on their work because they care about fans, and the street team, and lpu are just two reminders of that
    - The dvd is a compilation of LP, they did not act for this, not to mention we all have different sides brought on by different emotions, and what's wrong with looking stupid when you have the best selling album of 2001?
    - My final word is, lp are not bad guys, and we should spend less time interrogation their lives and more time enjoying the music

:chemist:

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

why eminem's lose yourself lyrics?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

As a person who has always been open to religions i respect your beliefs but I will have to disagree with your opinions on several reasons.

Your opinions, as solid as they are...and as supported as they may be (from your several 'instances' that you pointed out) can not be true in the right that it is very evident that chester is a huge follower of christianity as he openly on many occasions has discussed god(as in god and jesus christ) and not lucifer the ruler of hell.

I will contine to back up my opinions in the idea that would Mike follow zionism, it would completely dishonor his family's name and beliefs. Mike is very prided on his family's history and beliefs(of which do not include zionism) so much that he wears a family crest at ALL times, and even conducted a search for it when he lost it at a show. Due to mike's family traditions, a religion of this sort could not be possible, if Mike were to honor his family's ways.

So yes, although you have solid points with supporting 'evidence' I must disagree with you completely, as my perspective of the matter totally clashes with anything you have said.

I'm sorry.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Actually? Free belief or not, this whole post crossed the line. It's basically...insulting Linkin Park's members as a person. It's suggesting they are evil...satan worshipping people. Why insult the band you support?

You've been warned. Take your paranoid ideas about the band to a non LP site, because its NOT cool to insult a band on a FANSITE. Completely unacceptible and disgusting.

*edit* I go on to back up my closing of the thread by including this to prove LP does not preach a religion(especially an evil one) to thier fans:

”I don’t want to have a religious talk with them. And, besides, I don’t want to give some religious advice to some kid. Dude, I’m only 23. Go ask your parents, and if you don’t like the answer they give you, then go to a religious establishment that gives you the answers you’re most interested in.” — Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.