Your Dream Video Concept

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Friskey™, Dec 12, 2004.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

If you could make a video (doesn't matter which song it is) what would be your dream concept?

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

People having sex. End of story.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:mellow: ...

Friskey™

That what I was wondering!

NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

YES!!! EXACTLY!!

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

How 'bout this...thought this one up a while ago whilst bored as hell...

The vid would be for Default's 'All She Wrote'

Basically, there's a guy sitting at home alone, with a picture of a girl next to him (this would be someone who left him recently) as the song begins. Various things around the house start disappearing (a la the Taking My Life Away video, except outside the house) and are replaced by a snowy, windswept, endless field (with just the house standing in the middle of it). A girl (the same one as in the picture) then walks towards the house towards the end, and behind her, what had disappeared begins to reappear, and when she reaches the door, the guy opens it, they hug, and everything appears again. Video over.

Yeah, I know, I think weird. Really weird. So shoot me. :lol:

Vampire

Vampire Banned

A musuem full of breakable objects and people just beating the shit out of them as the band plays. And fighting. The end.

Friskey™

here's my concept:

The band is performing in a basement of some type, with pictures around the wall everywhere of a girl, like Eminem's "Stan" video. As soon as the 1st verse starts, one of the pictures zooms in to real life where you see a guy in a car singing the lyrics as he's taking pictures of this one girl, most presumably...his ex-girlfriend kissing another guy and walking with him. The picture zooms back out to the band performing as you start to see more pictures of that girl either with him or with the singer of the group, kind of like a collage for the stalker type. Another picture of the girl and the singer zoom in and you see them two hanging out, kissing, doing stuff. As the bridge and the last chorus hits, the singer has had enough and starts ripping off the pictures, slamming them to pieces with his mic stand. Then he looks forward, as the camera spins in a 180 degree direction to which the girl is actually standing there just looking at him...then it goes black!

This concept could work well in a heavy song like Chevelle - The Clincher or Default - Throw it All Away...maybe I should mail this to them

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

A really heavy and disturbing video clip....at least that's how I want to make it.
    Everything with * means that is what you see. The rest is just a storyline.

*It's going to be all black/red/white.

*A sign: No bully Zone.

*A bunch of kids beating someone up, nerdy kid.(Disturbing, punches hard in the stomach, kick his balls, punch his face....blood.)

*Doesn't take long. A few seconds.

Parents not helping, staying their screaming:"Stop being so weak, hit them back. I won't let you back into the house until you stop being such a weakling."

*You see the parents' mouths moving and the son crying. WEAK is typed on the screen.

Years later: the teenager is being picked on more violently, the dad keeps on saying, "I'm so ashamed of you." While the mother is screaming, "Stop, you're being too hard on him" Then the dad hits the mom and son.

*Dad signals that he hates him. Mom runs up to dad and throws herself on his knees. He throws her away slaps her and the son.

Son starts slashing himself whenever he does something wrong.
    *See an "F" on a test paper and son slashes himself.

Adult: son graduates top of his class, strives to be perfect, parents never satisfied, becomes a teacher and starts passing down the humiliation on other kids like making fun of them in class.

*Graduation: see him with the whole suit and a diploma in his hands.

*Sees a kid getting beaten up in his school, laughs menacingly. Stops with his evil laugh.

What do you think?... :unsure:
    I have another shorter one but it's kinda personal.

matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

A guy wakes up christmas morning to a phone call. He was told that his girlfriend was in a car accident. He jumps out of bed and gets dressed. He then rushes downstairs.

It cuts to the band performing the song at a christmas concert

The guy jumps into his car and rushes to the hospital. He finds his girfriend laying there all cut up. Docotors push him away when he tries to hug her. Doctors telll him she won't survive.

Band performance

It ends with the guy there at her grave site crying.

What sucks is that this really happened to one of my friends. He made a song in memory of his girlfriend. It would go great with the vidoe I just described.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

@ Twitch Fiorentino and matttheskwirl14: I love your ideas! Sorry for your friend.

The mother hitting her daughter for forgetting a parcel.
    In the Airport the girl is pushing all the luggage for her mother.(Quite heavy).
    Her mother walks too fast since she doesn't care about her daughter.
    The daughter can't see where her mother is going and is about to get lost when one of the suitcases fall and a complete stranger helps her place the luggge back, points at the direction of her mother and winks at her...friendly.
    The girl is really happy, uplifted, hopeful and thanks her for the help.
    The mother sees her slaps her really hard infront of everyone and screams, "where were you?"
    The girl remembers how a complete stranger was so nice and her own mother was so cruel.
    Everything in the videoclip will look surreal and dreamlike.

...happened to me when I was 11.
    I love the stranger...reminds me of Kate Hudson somehow :wth: