Your First Concert

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Andrea, Jun 9, 2003.

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

MY first concert wasn't really a concert, it was somethign for the local radio station...92.3 pro fm Birthday Bash, had like nelly furtado and pink and one other hot girl, <~~~JESSICA SIMPSON, my god i wet my pants shes so hot, and they had BLUE MAN GROUp..thatwas cool lol...and also, im going to summer sanitarium july 6th..thats gonna be so badd ass

1st time : Bowling For Soup with Farse and Jesse James

2nd time: Bowling For Soup with Simple Plan, Uncle Brian and CapDown

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

Mine was quite memorable ^_^ It was last year on my birthday, Vans Warped Tour 02.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

My first concert would have been Phil Collins when i was like ten but my mom was convinced it would be too loud for me :*( now i am shamed to say NSYNC was my first concert...i was dragged there 'cuz my cousins got me tickets :*( worst 2 hours of my life

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

ive been to that celbrity pop tourthingy...went with my teenie bopper neighbor..lol..many hot girls there

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

My first concert was a radio station's concert entitled "Back to School Jam" or something like that. The performers were artists like: 112, SWV, Bone Thugs 'N Harmony, Digital Underground, Keith Sweat, and more. This was back in 1996/1997.

My second was The Cranberries' Loud and Clear tour with someone I can't remember right now, damnit. This was back in 1999/2000 I think.

My third concert was Family Values Tour 2001 with Deadsy, Staind, Static-X, Linkin Park, and Stone Temple Pilots.

My fourth was Linkin Park with Blindside last March.

My fifth will be Summer Sanitarium this August.

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

:eek: You got to see Bone Thugs Live? ^^^ how kool is that?

well my first concert sucked, but i was bribed i tell you!!! :whistle:
    It was in October 1997 @ Irvine Meadows (now known as Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre) to see...
    *NSYNC, but i liked the opening artists, 3rd Storee! ^_^

HOOLLDD UP!
    this was not my first concert! it came to me while i was driving by Pico Rivera. Haha it was there where i had my first concert, my grandma was so obsessed with Vicente Fernandez. And I, grandma's lil girl tagged along wherever she went, at age 7 i remember experiencing my first concert. Vicente Fernandez eventually grew on me, now i enjoy listening to the Old Fart's music :)

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I think my first concert was back in February of 98, I beleive. It was a huge youth event with Silage and Open 24 Hours (A local band) preforming live.

Magick

Magick Ambient

Lmao, me, too. >_< :whistle: Erm, yeah, that was in 1999 when I was 12, though.

Yeah, but my first rock concert was Linkin Park ( (w00t) ) on February 2, 2002.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I've never been to a concert before. . . which really sucks . . . I remember that LP came to San Francisco sometime, but I couldnt go. . . my parents just think goin to concerts is a waste of money. #### on them. (excuse my cursing) ^_^

Slipping Away

Slipping Away Active Member

my first ever concert and the night i will remember for the rest of my life was march 12,2003 roseland ballroom NY LINKIN PARK LPU:03 tour..man that night was incredible :D

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

My first concert was a Weird Al concert. It was at the Orange County Fair.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Whoa, what was that like? :p

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

My first concert was when I went watching Hell is for Heroes sometime last year at the Manchester Acedemy...and I'll tell you know...they're even better live than they are normally...

heehee...speaking of concerts...I'm going watching Queens of the stone-age in a few weeks :p

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

Crazy.Desperate.Insane Well-Known Member

I just see concerts done inside our school campus. I remember that I've seen local bands such as South Border (4 years ago) and Rivermaya (last December)... Rivermaya's awesome!I can't remember much of South Border though. My parents don't allow me to go to different places except the mall.. I am pretty boring.. But I know someday that I'll get out of school also and experience more freedom. :)

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

Dude I was at that same concert with me mate...oh yeah i told you already

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Weird Al is great :D

:lol: His parodies are funny :lol:

I think my first concert was Sum 41 in the M.E.N Arena in Manchester ^_^

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Whoa, what was that like? :p [/b][/quote]
    Well i have to say it... was Weird. It was energenitc. Al Yank. just went from one song to the other with hardly any pauses, he was on fire (not literally though) He played all his great Parody titles from his past albums, and for an encore he sang the Saga song from his "Running with Scissors" album. I'm thinking of getting his new album "Poodle Hat"

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

It's a funny album. You should download it. ;)