Your School Uniform

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Trish, Feb 13, 2004.

lp_fan23k

lp_fan23k Well-Known Member

at my school you can wear anything, as long as the it doesn't show your belly button. But nobody listens. We have a gym uniform black shorts and white t shirt, they both have the school logo and a place for you name. If your name is not there you lose 5 percent on you report card. If you were someone elses uniform (eeww) you lose 10 percent. If you forget it you lose 4 percent, but if you wear another short and t shirt you only lose 2 percent. :blush: I memerized all this, and also haven't lost marks because I leave my uniform in my locker and have not washed it since i bought it at the beginning of school.

Calenia

Calenia Well-Known Member

We don't have to wear uniforms at my school. ^_^ Heh, and I'm pretty happy about that coz I don't really want anyone telling me what I have to wear!

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

When I was in grade school I went to a Catholic school. I had to wear a uniform. I had to wear a white button-downed collered shirt, a plaid skirt, blue knee socks and dress shoes. I had to have the "catholic school girl" look for most of my life. It was dreadful cause I hated it. It wasn't me at all.

Now in high school, my school doesn't require any uniforms. Horray for that.

Fortunately, my school doesn't require a uniform either. :D All the younger students are just required to dress decently - that is, no short skirts, make up or jewelry. Anyway, I'm too old to wear a uniform so I guess it wouldn't concern me anyhow. The last time I had to wear a uniform was back in primary school and it was awful. We had to wear a grey skirt, white shirt, red/grey stripey tie and a red cardigan in the winter. For summer, the girls had to wear red and white chequered dress and the boys were just stuck in a plain old short sleeved shirt and grey pants. Our old uniform sucked majorly because almost every school in the country has that uniform.

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

My school doesn't have uniforms and our dress code is simple - you just have to remember the three B's:

No Boobs, Butts, or Bellies. :p

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

My school has no uniform, and the dress code is not enforced :D .

Magick

Magick Ambient

My high school doesn't have a uniform... But there is a dress code, like no navals exposed, etc., but people still barely follow those rules.

In 8th grade, we had to wear blue pants and a white top.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I used to go to a military school, so you can imagine how their dress code is.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

No uniform, but strict dress code. "Pants can't be too baggy, shirts can't be too tight or short" (both guys and girls *shivers*) and you have to wear a school ID or else you'll get dention.

J-Flex

J-Flex Ambient

never had never will..

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

my school uniform, damn, it's disgusting.. you have to wear that typical skirts, black or navy blue socks, white shirt, navy blue jumper or sweater but you can wear navy blue pants instead of skirts, I wear a skirt...
    no trainers, no Converses, no Superstars... it's damn disgusting..

oh how can I forget the navy blue tie... :x

Edit: hell yeah we can wear trainers and stuff now... still our uniform sucks...

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

PRIMARY SCHOOL
    white, collared, buttoned cotton shirt (inside layer)
    navy-blue pinafore (outside layer)
    white socks
    white shoes

SECONDARY SCHOOL
    almost the same as primary school uniform
    light-blue pinafore
    name tags

it was a very, very distant memory... different school, different dress codes... now that i wear what i want to class, i usually dont bother...

slammer800

slammer800 Banned

Sucks for all of you who have to wear uniforms, at my school you can dress as a hillbilly for all anybody cares, you may get laughed for it but you can wear whatever you want.

May

May Ambient

my school doesn't have uniforms but we have a dress code like no stomach is the big one. and if we do show our stomach we have to wear this nasty school board t-shirt which was worn by like 500 other girls or guys and it smells really bad. Luckly for me i dont show my stomach and cover up so meh lol

Eilonwy

Eilonwy Well-Known Member

My school doesn't have a uniform or anything. We supposedly have a dress code, but I never see it enforced.

In a way, though, I wouldn't really mind if we did have one, because I hate shopping, and I hate having to decide what to wear. I suppose it would be much easier. But if it was something really disgusting and strict, then I wouldn't like it. If they made me wear a skirt every day or something, I'd transfer, because I'm much more comfortable in jeans :)

Naraya

Naraya Well-Known Member

We don't have uniforms

LPFOREVER

LPFOREVER Well-Known Member

Mine either :D

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I have 2 uniforms....

One of them is a dark blue shirt with a white stripe thing down the front with dark blue pants. I have to wear it on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

The other is a blue skirt with this white blouse thing. I hate it. I have to wear it on Wednesdays.

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

yeah, wednesday's freak...

those who's in a club, student bodies, societies or those who joined a uniformed-societies have to wear their official 'suit'... (eg. the Red-Crescent Society, St. John Ambulance Society, the Fire Brigade, those who joined the armies... etc.)... luckily the school authority would always let martial art 'clan' get over the rule...

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Khaki, white, or burgendy shirt and (Preferably ones with collars.) black or khaki pants. No jeans, no shirts, or anything out of the uniform. My school is a uniform nazi school.

Only way you get away with it is if you get a waiver, which I'm thinking of getting next year.

Amy, your uniform code reminds me of Elementary. Mon-Fri, with the exception of Wednesday, are days we wore certain uniform while on Wednesdays, we just wore the school shirt with the mascot.