Your Spotify Year in Music

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Blake, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

For anyone who Uses spotify, share your year in music!

Here is the link: https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com/social/de2a915d13cab390bb1853138c885972.html

It's meant to be posted in Social Media so i'm not sure how to post the picture so I will just post my results.

Top artists:
    1. The Fray
    2. Box Car Racer
    3. Kina Grannis
    4. Ed Sheeran
    5. Avril Lavigne (somewhat surprised at this one)

Top Albums:
    1. Box Car Racer by Box Car Racer
    2. Helios by The Fray
    3. Elements by Kina Grannis
    4. If You Leave by Daughter
    5. Catching Fire Soundtrack (surprised at this)

Seasonal Results:
    Winter- Hillsong United
    Spring- Kina Grannis
    Summer- The Fray
    Autumn- Taylor Swift

Top 10 songs:
    1. Sing by Ed Sheeran
    2. Falling Fast by Avril Lavigne
    3. Forsaken by Skillet
    4. Monster by Imagine Dragons
    5. Little Monster by Royal Blood
    6. Oceans by Hillsong United
    7. Elastic Heart by Sia
    8. Winter by Kina Grannis
    9. Great I Am by The Chosen Band
    10. All Day- Live by Hillsong United

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

[​IMG]

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

My Year in Music.png I have no idea how to make it bigger

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

My year of 2017 in Spotify up until now has been spent listening to the same shit over and over and just one or two new bands
    Linkin Park (still play OML almost every day, the same for LT)
    Nightwish (still play Endless Forms Most Beautiful, but eager for some new stuff in 2018 or 2019)
    Epica (liked the last album The Holographic Principle, but waiting for new EP in September 2017)
    Within Temptation (don´t play as often now after 2014 Hydra, but waiting for new stuff to come out)
    Evanescence (still play Fallen, which I bought like one month ago, waiting for new album Synthesis later in 2017)
    Delain (loved 2016 Moonbathers album, already waiting for new stuff, Charlotte Wessels is one of my favorite singers)
    Skillet (listen to some of the most famous songs mostly from album Awake)
    Paramore (still play Brand New Eyes and some songs from All We Know Is Fallng, Riot and Paramore, new album didn´t appeal to me)
    Alanis Morisette (listen to her since I bought her album the collection some years ago, like 2005 or so)
    Pvris (discovered recently due to @Sasuke For Now, enjoyed first album, but not so much the newer singles)
    Lacuna Coil (one or two songs like Enjoy The Silence and Trip The Darkness, need to listen to them much more)
    Pink Floyd (always liked Pink Floyd as a kid because of my dad because he had almost all albums and I stupidly broke some of them, High Hopes is one of their most amazing songs)
    Seether (just to feel nostalgic for the 2000s hit Broken ft Amy Lee of Evanescence, great sonce that is)
    Nickelback (to go back to songs that I listened to when I was youner like Photograph, How You Remind Me, If Today Was Your Last Day, Rockstar and When We Stand Together)
    Radiohead (tried to listen more to them and like them, but just can´t stand the vocalist)
    Green Day (once in a while play hits like Basket Case, American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, 21 Guns and Boulevard of Broken Dreams)
    Mike Oldfield (still listen to The Exorcist theme song, Tubular Bells)
    Coldplay (clearly lost my interest recently, but I still play the record Viva La Vida)
    Muse (can sometimes listen to Madness,Resistance, The Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole)
    Hoobastank (still listen to the hit The Reason)
    Breaking Benjamin (still listen to the hit The Diary Of Jane)
    The Calling (still listen to the song Wherever You Will Go)
    Keane (a band that I like a lot, have 2008´s record Perfect Symmetry and have seen live, still play once in a while)
    The Cranberries (still play hits like Zombie, Linger, Ode To My Family and Just My Imagination, was sad when they cancelled their show in Portugal due to Dolores O´Riordan having been through back surgery)
    Arch Enemy (powerful Melodic Death Metal band, just find the way Alissa White Gluz growls out of this world)
    Sirenia (still play some songs like The Path To Decay, The Other Side, My Mind´s Eye, Once My Light and Lost In Life, previous singers they had, Aylin Gimenez and Monica Pedersen are good singers)
    Moonspell (Portuguese metal band, still play one or two songs I like)
    I also sometimes play the mega hit Despacito.

I dind´t know I listened to so much music, but I can always discover new stuff.

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

I don't even want to know how or why you managed to find this thread. A thread that hasn't been touched in 32 months :lol:

Captain-EO likes this.
    Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

@Kevin lock this thread please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.