Your Style

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Tony, Feb 28, 2004.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i usually wear jeans. just normal. and then i wear black tops nearly all the time. i also like dark blue. my hairstyle... just plain, dark hair. often straight, sometimes wavish. no piercings. oh yes, i have my ears pierced. but i dont wear any whatsits. i just look stupid.

Usually you'll find me in jeans (non baggy), Converse shoes, T-shirts or a black band hoodie. I have some shirts of bands like LP, blink 182, HIM, Red Hot Chili Peppers or The Darkness and I usually wear those. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, I'm not a jewelry person but I accessorize with things like jelly bracelets, sweatbands and studded belts. My hair is very plain. It's always up in a ponytail and I used to have bangs but right now I'm trying to grow out of them. I recently dyed it black just to make it look darker even though my natural hair color is black. I have no tattoos, just four piercings, two on each ear lobes. :)

RockdOutChic116

RockdOutChic116 Well-Known Member

A lot of my clothing brands are; Volcome, Roxy, O'neil, Split, Dickies, Paul Frank, Billabong, etc. My hair is usally plain. Up in a pony tail and sometimes I'll straighten it and wear it down. I usally wear jeans or shorts. I also have a few band shirts. I only have piercings in my ears.. and as for jewerly, i usally wear my chocker and a few bracelets. I wear my vans and converse. Nothing special.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

I don't wear brand names by choice, I just see something I like and put it on. I'm one of those slacker kids that raids his dirty clothes pile in his room and sticks stuff on at the last minute.

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

lol, Thank you for sharing my suffering. :p JK

If I were you, I'd find that Ninja Turtles tee and convert it into a tank top. Improvise m'dear! And yes you are indeed correct, labeling sucks ducks. *quack* mwha ha. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    yeah i was thinking of altering it once i find it. its probably somewhere in my garage in some box.

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I'm pretty average I guess. I wear black a lot (my mom just yesterday threw a pile of my black shirts and sweaters on my bed and told me to start wearing some color), always jeans and these ancient Docs that I stole from my older brother. It's difficult to find unique clothes that'll fit when you're six feet tall and skinny as a rail. I always wear black eyeliner (never overdone), and otherwise natural-looking makeup. My hair goes down past my waist; it's dark brown (I don't dye it) and wavy, but I straighten it. So my hair makes me look like kind of a hippie. ^_^ Fun stuff.

Cassie and PyRoMaNiaK...I feel your pain. My mom took me to her salon when I was eight and got me the exact same haircut as hers. I looked like a miniature forty-year-old. She always made me wear skirts, and most of my clothes were Barbie-pink. And how could I forget this...my older sister and I always had matching clothes. Isn't that just adorable? :x

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

kate man i feel you 2. thats what has happened to me as well. pretty pissing off. but then again, i didnt mind it as a 5 year old.