Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Sonic, Sep 23, 2010.
Uuh okay Whether you care or not isn't even relevant really.
God I hate In Between.
Yes it is. You're trying to apply some sort of regulation, and I'm rejecting your regulation. When you get right down to it, I'm the voice of the people.
I'm sort of a hero.
New Divide (more or less like What I've Done II)
Numb From time to time it's a good song, other times it gets kind of stale. Especially live.
That's all I have at the moment
1) the messenger
2) izzo/ in the end feat. jay-z
3) x-ecutioner style
rest i love
I would strongly suggest you re-read the forum rules. Using gay in a derogatory manner is not tolerated here.
sorry about that
Izzo/In The End
No More Sorrow
Across The Line
It's Goin' Down
Standing In The Middle
Hit The Floor
Robot Boy, When They Come For Me. I despise those songs.
Disclaimer: I like all LP songs except what is at #1 and #2. This list is not including Collision Course.
can't think of #10, and again these are just least favorites I only dislike #1 and #2
9. Pretend to Be
8. By Myself
7. The Little Things Give You Away (I know my opinion is the minority and I like it but I still think it is one of their weaker tracks, its mainly the beat that annoys me. I LOVE the vocals)
6. The Messenger
5. Hit the Floor
4. Cure fot the Itch
3. No Roads Left
2. High Voltage (all versions)
1. Robot Boy
2. Somewhere I Belong
3. Burn It Down
4. Across The Line
5. What I've Done
6. Don't Stay
7. Pretend To Be
8. Part Of Me
10. What We Don't Know (I don't dislike this one)
1. A Place for My Head
5. By Myself
6. Given Up
7. One Step Closer
8. X-Ecutioner Style
9. 1stp Klosr
10. Hit the Floor
1. Hit the Floor
3. Valentine's Day
4. Shadow of the Day
6. Across the Line
7. Don't Stay
That's all I got.
Apologies to any mods that feel this thread's been rezzed against the rules.
I had this problem as well when coming up with ten songs to fill my list with ;D
Hit The Floor
Easier To Run
Leave Out All The Rest
That's all for me.
I don't have a top 10 worst because there are songs where I don't really listen to on loop but I won't call them worst, ya know, like Numb, Leave Out All The Rest or The Catalyst. Basically, songs that are not on this list and not on my Top 10 Fav list.
1. Runaway (The sound of Chester's voice on this one just makes me cringe.)
2. What I've Done (Auto tune - The guys have made it clear it is. And I agree with Mike that it is shit.)
3. A Place For My Head (I don't fancy the chorus.)
4. Given Up (Can relate - But not great.)
5. Don't Stay Live (Not a song that is sustainable, I think)
I made this post in 2010. It's still true.
all songs from the ATS album except Iridescent and The Messenger.
Very, very interesting....
Separate names with a comma.