Youtuber

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Tom, Aug 29, 2011.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Do you have a youtube channel? Have you ever wanted to start a youtube channel?

It's something I've always really done on a daily basis, checking out youtube. I watch a variety of different channels and have done for 5-6 years now and always wondered how they always got started in doing what they were doing. It's not like you can go down to the local Job Center and print off a piece of paper on how to become a successful youtuber.

So yeah, this is just a thread to discuss anything 'technical' (skins, layouts, shit, etc), what programs are best for things like recording gameplay on PC/Console, what programs you use for editing videos and how long it takes you to edit the videos you produce or VLogging and other beneficial things like how to attract more viewers/subscribers etc.

Feel free to post your channel and ask for feedback if you want on anything ranging from layout to the content you post.

This thread is for discussion about Youtube related community content etc, not to post a 10sec Lolcat video and be like "HEI GUIZ CHEK DIS SHIT LOOL".

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I would like to start up a professional channel, I'm just a tad camera shy when the video is recording. :lol:

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I'm not camera shy per-say, I'd just to dislike making a video of myself if i had nothing of importance to say really. Like I wouldn't make a video of me talking just to make a video, if i were to record myself talking to the camera it would be based around something and me talking about a certain topic. But I wasn't really going to aim my channel at filming myself, I was going to be doing game commentary's and the like when some titles such as SW:ToR and D3 hit us, not so i can be a super famous youtuber and slap people around with my massive e-peen and million pound (UK) notes, but simply because I want to share my gaming experience with those who want to watch it really.