Zack Hemsey - RONIN

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Elaine, Jun 24, 2013.

Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

http://music.zackhemsey.com/album/ronin

Seriously, check it out. It's freaking awesome.

My favourite tracks are "So Silent, The Zoo, Teachings of a Ronin, Don't Get In My Way," and "I Can Get It Back".

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm checking it out now. He's got a great flow and the beats are awesome, but the lisp kind of bugs me. It comes off as somewhat distracting. Other than that minor gripe, I really like it. Thanks for sharing! :)

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I posted about him a long time back. Dude is really talented. He actually composed the trailer music for Inception. Then Hans Zimmer took and rearranged it and stuff.

Thanks for sharing this new project. I didn't know he had an album coming out. I'll check it out mainly for the instrumentals... not that big a fan of his rapping.

Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

There's only one on this album, sadly, "The Zoo". It's pretty good though, and I definitely prefer his rapping on this album over the previous ones I've heard. He's improved a lot (Or it's my perception of it that's changed/a different style on this album I prefer over the other ones), and the instrumentality on the tracks this album is really damn good.

I'm hoping he releases an instrumental/bonus disc personally. I mean, he's done it with "The Way" and "Empty Room", so I'm expecting one within a few months. Maybe with a few remixes as well. I personally really want instrumental tracks of "Teachings of A Ronin" and "Slave". .... And the enitre damn album, for good measure. XD

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013