Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 22, 2012.
Ha, that is amazing.
lets see if iheart F'S with linkin park's allotted time
damn stream link offline ,someone from US please do quick ustream
Audio Only: http://www.kiisfmbrazil.com/wp-content/uploads/kiis2.swf
Damn, I really want to watch this. But i'm Canadian
shut the festival down, linkin park just killed it!!! awesome set, amazing energy, sounded great. even if the crowd wasnt up at the beginning, they were all standing at the end. LP KILLED IT!!!
They were amazing, as always. There better be some high quality postings of it on YouTube since RealPlayer would only download the ads
Linkin Park came out and performed like legends. That was an incredible performance.
"@VH1Music: @linkinpark literally tried to "Burn It Down." We're sure the MGM Grand Garden Arena has fire insurance. Right? "
Very special set...
Well... Of course he's right. Not really mature acting, though. Playing in a punk band, but... Maybe you should expect that when teaming up with someone like that... By the way: 21 Fucks, 1 Motherfuckah & 2 Shits in two fucking minutes, if I counted right.
In The End (Piano Intro; Abbreviated)
Bleed It Out (Abbreviated)
Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' rap; Ext. Outro; Abbreviated)
LOST IN THE ECHO
Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike/Chester); Short Keyboard Transition Outro)
LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
What I've Done (Sing-a-long Outro; Abbreviated)
BURN IT DOWN (Outro Mess up)
Faint (Ext. Outro)
One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
- The band played a special set due to the 30-minutes they were given at the festival.
- For intros and outros: "In The End" featured a Piano Intro for the first time, 'Numb' had its 'Short Keyboard Transition Outro' for the first time since 9/25/11 Singapore, 'What I've Done' didn't have the intro that leads into the piano, 'What I've Done' had the 'Sing-a-long Outro" from 9/8/12 Carson, and Joe messed up the outro to 'BURN IT DOWN'.
- The band abbreviated songs throughout the show so they could play as many as possible. 'In The End' didn't have a bridge, 'Bleed It Out' was stopped right before the bridge, and 'Waiting For The End' had no second verse or chorus. Then at 'What I've Done', there was no second verse or second chorus.
- First time LP played the iHeartRadio Festival. Due to time constraints, the band had to play an abbreviated 30 minute set with a special setlist. The band played at 10:30PM as opposed to the regular 9:20 PM.
- They played after Taylor Swift and before deadmau5
- Chester was a bit ahead of the song during the bridge of "What I've Done"
- First time 'In The End' opened a show in the first spot in a set, 'Bleed It Out' was in the second spot and 'Waiting For The End' in the third spot.
- Before 'LOST IN THE ECHO', Mike had the crowd cheer "Las. Vegas. Linkin. Park. Sucks."
whats so "one of a kind" about that fucking set? I'm waiting on new LIVING THINGS tracks, just wasting my time
sh*t mobile record TV(?) screen
One of a kind set?
EDIT: Man Billie Joe went crazy! That was legendary. He's completely right.
I love Billie Joe for that
Arrogance at its finest. Can't believe you guys liked this behavior, I understand he's mad but to have meltdown like that in front of his fans, not to mention the excessive cussing. Disgusting and immature.
I like this LP performance! One of my favorites of the night along with Taylor and Mary
If I was in a rock band that basically re-invented the Punk Rock genre, influenced many modern day rock bands, and was around since the late 80s (basically having almost 30 years experience in the game), I'd be pissed too if I was told that because "Usher wanted more time" I had to cut my set down to 25 minutes.
Green Day got completely disrespected by the concert promoters, and so did their fans. Sure Billie Joe pretty much guaranteed he'll never be invited back to that festival, but I find it quite incredible that Taylor Swift can have more stage time than a band that was around before she was even born.
Look at this article though
Practically Usher was the only one who went overtime. I heard LP's set got cut too or that wasn't true? Usher's overtime is a result of bad management, how about a simple "sorry guys this will be our last song" or something half-decent to show their disappointment, but TANTRUMS, REALLY!?
The fact that they've been around in the business longer means they experienced this plenty of times already. And he dragged an innocent 18 year olds name in this? He's the one acting like a hormonal teenager.
BTW, with Taylor Swift having more time:
(w/ Intro: 28.5 minutes)
I totally agree with this. 100%.
Separate names with a comma.