148 From The Inside Screenshots!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I finaly got the From The Inside video this morning from some cool people and I have to say that this isnt the best video by Linkin Park. By the way you guys talked about it I thought it would be amazing but its just ok and the effects in the video dont even look that good. I think Linkin Park could of put some more money in to it :D but yea iam not saying the video is bad Iam just saying it isnt one of LP's best work but I still like it :D

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

was that a diss to the staff? edit: how dare you say they're not "cool people"

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

was that a diss to the staff? edit: how dare you say they're not "cool people" [/b][/quote]
    :mellow: OMG TAKE IT EASY does every thing I say have to relate about people on this site :angry: NO IAM TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER PEOPLE and I totally understand why the staff could tell us where to get the movie becouse its illegal but we at home on our own computer can do w.e we want.

Ander

:mellow: OMG TAKE IT EASY does every thing I say have to relate about people on this site :angry: NO IAM TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER PEOPLE and I totally understand why the staff could tell us where to get the movie becouse its illegal but we at home on our own computer can do w.e we want. [/b][/quote]
    well, you did put it in bold type. which is used to catch the attention of the reader. i misunderstood then, no problem.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Everyone please chill. There's a big angry vibe around this site lately just because of a darn video. It's a video guys, its not like it's the last piece of food on the earth. Be reasonable everyone, instead of being at eachother's throats all the time. I respect you all sticking up for us when you think someone is trying to call us out and make our job harder...but instead of taking it into your own hands why not just wait for us to address it? All posts like those are doing is making everyone mad at eachother, and honestly, only making our job twice as hard when we have to race to calm everyone down.

When the single is officially released, and LP.com has no problem with the video being out THEN you'll be able to get it but until then, there's nothing we can do.

DLP had threats of being shut down by a higher power when they had From The Inside up for STREAMING, they didn't even have the video for download and they still got in trouble. Ask the webmaster of that site if you don't believe us. If you're that upset about us not allowing the video to leak on the forums, ask yourself the following question:

"Would I rather have the video at the cost of LPA being shut down and put out of business, or do I want to wait so that LPA wont get in trouble and lose thier website?"

Think about it guys.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

well, you did put it in bold type. which is used to catch the attention of the reader. i misunderstood then, no problem. [/b][/quote]
    Thats a good point Derek and I wasnt lashing out at the staff I respect what you guys are doing you know and Iam sorry superxero88 for freaking out on you manbut it did kind of seem like your trying to get me introuble becouse of that amd what you said last time about questioning the staff but never mind Iam just not having a bad day.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Thats a good point Derek and I wasnt lashing out at the staff I respect what you guys are doing you know and Iam sorry superxero88 for freaking out on you manbut it did kind of seem like your trying to get me introuble becouse of that amd what you said last time about questioning the staff but never mind Iam just not having a bad day. [/b][/quote]
    Would you just let it go already? You're making it worse than it already is. Just let it go.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Would you just let it go already? You're making it worse than it already is. Just let it go. [/b][/quote]
    :mellow: OK I let it go.

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Anyways.. This video is the BEST video (in my opinion) by linkin park. The kid made everyone fall and it was kool, like that kid from X-Men!! WOW. I love life now.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Cool screens. The video looks really cool. Can't wait for it to come out/show. However you say it. :p

(w00t) Awesome screenshots! Good job, Derek. :)

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

LOL sorry this is off topic but I saw you sig Radical Dreamer and I just thought " Got Milk" lol sorry Iam a dork.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

LMFAO :D .

Anyway, the concept of the video is really cool. There's something to understand "behind" the image...

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

It STILL reminds me of Akira.......

LPHahnLP

LPHahnLP Active Member

if any of you know ForgottenInfantry.com...I was the webmaster and it got shut down for having the Numb vid before the release date (even though I was told by LPU that 9-15 was official release date).

thats why these people are using their heads and not showing FTI.

Derek

Listen to this guy people, he's a prime example of why we dont have FTI links up on this website because of what happened to Forgotten Infantry and other websites that did the same thing.

Do you want LPA to suffer a similar fate? I doubt it.

Ander

doesnt that show dishonesty on the LPU's part?

Derek

doesnt that show dishonesty on the LPU's part? [/b][/quote]
    Probably, but when it's a very big organization like that it's usually their word over yours.

darkcrawler007

darkcrawler007 New Member

i was just wondering when the video is coming out? oh yeah and i was also wondering if anyone knew who took the photos fot the video? They are great!

Ander

the answer:
    <!--QuoteBegin--LPFAN05
    @Oct 26 2003, 05:52 PM
    I think we're the first site to get these screens up, how awesome. Everyone should be thanking Derek for this. He downloaded the video overnight on his 56k modem then spent almost half the day going through the video frame by frame and picking the best screens. Then he had to tag them, upload them on his dial-up connection and make the news post. Now that's commitment![/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.