26.06.2011 - Imola, Italy - Sonisphere Italy Festival 2011

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

*Raymond Luxury-Yacht's argument is now invalid*

[​IMG]

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Now you're not even trying. :p

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Yeah... That Pro Rev in Chicago wasn't nearly as good as it should have been. Before the LPU had a chance to buy tickets, they were released to the MCR fanclub first. By the time the LPU got a chance to get tickets the entire pit section (which was just as expensive as the lawn) was sold out.

The only plus side to having lawn seats was that I got to play (more) Halo 3 before it came out in the VIP-only Halo 3 tent. I talked to Bungie's Lead sound guy Jay Weinland about having a lanyard with the Halo pass on it. The VIP passes were on a lanyard and they had a Halo 3 graphic on the card. I told him that "I don't have a VIP pass, but I have a lanyard that says "Halo 3" on it." I got some free swag from work. One was a Halo 3 lanyard. He said "Now that's impressive." He then got the ok to let me to come in. :awesome:

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

You're right. I'm pretty sure I saw all these bands in the "Dirty Pop" section at the music store.

[youtube]TWZKw_MgUPI[/youtube]

arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

That's a shame. MCR are fun. :(

How would that paint LP fans in bad light? It's not like MCR haven't toured/played with LP and have no personal interaction with LP fans. They just had the bad luck of playing in front of a classless crowd. I don't get people who think its great to boo or throw stuff at a band they don't like. You can dislike the band but It's disrespectful to those people who are there and like the artist and are enjoying them to stoop that low and throw a tantrum. In my opinion anyways. :closedeye

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Be honest, Joe: How long have you been waiting to post that video?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.