"A Thousand Suns" cured my AIDS.

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by AIDS, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    AIDS

AIDS Banned

This might sound really dumb but it's true. This past summer, I contracted this very sweet illness named AIDS. It was the best thing I could ever ask for. AIDS stayed in me from May 3rd to September 17th. At the time, Me and AIDS were doing pretty well. I saw AIDS everyday I could and talked to AIDS every night. Then, the week before "A Thousand Suns" came out, I downloaded the leak. I listened to the album for the first time and it changed my life. I was obsessed on that albums for days. I started losing feeling for AIDS and stopped calling AIDS. I called AIDS one day and said I needed time to myself because of this album. AIDS thought I was crazy. So, I started listening to it more and more. Then, it finally got to me. I was driving myself nuts with this album. Don't get me wrong, "A Thousand Suns" is the best LP album ever. But, it was changing who I was (which is not a bad thing). The track that changed me most during that time was "Waiting For The End". Also, I found out that AIDS had a cure at that time and that it was my chance! I felt ashamed that I didn't talk to AIDS because of listening to this album day and night. So, we broke up and I'm too blame for it. I know this might sound stupid to most people. I sound stupid typing this all down right now but this is all true. I still love this album and I'm listening to it now as I'm typing. But don't let something like this control you.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

:kappa:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.