Avril Lavigne

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by [Darken Hybrid], May 10, 2003.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

i liked her first single...but after hearing the next one after that i came to realize that she is a POSER and a hypocrit...she is saying that people should be themselves in "compilcated" but look what she is doin..she is a POSER and she acts like she is stupid in interviews and acts like she hasnt had a education or something

i think she is too fake personally and she needs to just be herself. :D

LPxchicaxMKS

LMAO

-----------

I like Losing Grip, and Mobile. Complicated is catchy, but I don't really like it anymore.

I'm With You is probably the worst song ever written. [/b][/quote]
    i agree...that is the worst song wirtten ever..and loosing grip also..she says somethin about washin her hair or somethin...oooooooooookkkkkk

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

She really sucks...and i think that she's popular because she's "special".

fear-is-the-mindkiller

fear-is-the-mindkiller Well-Known Member

i respect the fact that she is a more positive role model for young teenage girls (unlike britney spears & christina aguilera), but her music & lyrics are complete shite. and she's still quite fake.

i don't like it.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

she sucks

shes nice lookin tho

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

which is why most people (*cough*guys*cough*) like her ;D

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I hate Avril. She has an average voice, her songs suck, she is ugly (I dont know why some consider her hot), she doesnt know how to dress, and she is CANADIAN!!! (im kidding about that last part! ;) Canadians are cool; speaking of Canadians, were did Tom Green go?)

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

which is why most people (*cough*guys*cough*) like her ;D [/b][/quote]
    Hmm... but dont most girls like Linkin Park because of chester and mike (etc)? ;)

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

she sucks...she's the epitomy (sp?) of all posers everywhere. Everyday now I see a chick band grabbing a guitar and trying to be like Avril. Now if you want good music, listen to my band...mythirdeye

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Hmm... but dont most girls like Linkin Park because of chester and mike (etc)? ;) [/b][/quote]
    *sigh* unfortunately. unlike me not only do i like the guys (i actually think not just mike and chester are good looking. i think they all are) but i like the music ;D i can't stand anyone who likes a band just 'cuz they look good.....okay i probably should stop before i get pelted with stones.

LPxchicaxMKS

which is why most people (*cough*guys*cough*) like her ;D [/QUOTE]
    Hmm... but dont most girls like Linkin Park because of chester and mike (etc)? ;)
    [/quote]
    omg i cant believe u said that..its like u jus stabbed a dagger into my chest..!!...with the lyrics that mike and chester lay out all the time i really dont care how they look like...

i kno this is off the topic but...yea they are good like but thats not even 25% of the reason i like them...their lyrics are jus too awesome..and no i do not like them cuz of there looks.. :D

soo sorry its off the topic..i jus wanted to clear that up cuz he said that.. ^_^