Best Buy Exclusive includes NoBrain remix

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by noonetohearme, Sep 9, 2010.

noonetohearme

noonetohearme Member

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

It even have the Tee, but $20.

Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

I liked his remix, after hearing the album, I just wish it was on-beat. It's weird how he kinda made the song sound like Linkin Park made.

Nice sig, AStarkson.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

Haha thx..Just saw this in one thread, and I made this.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Has anyone heard his refined remix that made it on the album? Because his original remix was terribly off beat. I'm sure LP made him work on his song to make it respectable, though.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

As far as I know, they didn't change anything, because they never made him fly out to California or anything. He actually wound up collaborating with them on the recordings of Jornada del Muerto and When They Come For Me through more sessions on Indaba (they even kept some of his stuff for the final version of When They Come For Me). They probably sent it in to be mastered with the rest of the album for consistency's sake, but I doubt they changed the mix.

The vocal track on his remix really isn't "off-beat," it's just that the first word in Mike's verse comes in on the 2nd beat of the measure in the final version of the song. When you listen to the acapella by itself, it's easy to assume that his part starts on the first beat. There were actually a lot of remixes that had the same issue. I think he did a better job of making it work than most of the other people who did the same thing did.

Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I thought his remix was atrocious... sorry if he is a member here, no disrespect. I just did not care for it, at all.

I'll probably just buy the CD/DVD and the standard.