Breaking the Habit Music Video??!!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by insanechica007, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

you're very very close...u may want to watch the BTH DVD/CINEMANGA. If you're into analyzing Music videos you may find it interesting.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

:lol:!

"One song is a song that I've really been trying to write, I've wanted to write it for awhile, probably 5 years or 6 years." -- Mike, 2002, "Making of 'Meteora'" DVD.

He's been trying to write it even before Chester came into the picture 2 years later! Please, tell me I'm wrong again, and I'll gladly roll my eyes at you.

Amanda

heehee nice job Mark..maybe now we can get our blood pressure back to a regular level :lol:

anyway im sorry about the double posting, my computer refuses to let me edit my posts for some reason so yeah... im gonna try re-booting.. be back in a bit

--yeah..its all ok now ^_^

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

:lol:!

"One song is a song that I've really been trying to write, I've wanted to write it for awhile, probably 5 years or 6 years." -- Mike, 2002, "Making of 'Meteora'" DVD.

He's been trying to write it even before Chester came into the picture 2 years later! Please, tell me I'm wrong again, and I'll gladly roll my eyes at you. [/b][/quote]
    Here here! *raises beer*

Looks like you're not so #1 fan after all.

Amanda

omg i was JUST about to type that!! :lol:

#1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

hmm. it appears the pot is calling the kettle black

kid...get some evidence then come back and back it up. Until then, go away. you're just raising our blood pressure with your stupid antics. Go watch the Breaking teh Habit DVD and go off and read FROM THE INSIDE...then come back and tell us what you think. Until then, stop being ignorant, you're just making yourself look stupid. [/b][/quote]
    now whos acting childish? you all need 2 get a life. you can follow a band till a certain extent and once you cross that line, u start being obsessive and people get worried about u. stop refering to my username all the time ity was a spare-of-the-moment decision for it. there is more people that know more about lp than i do...i wont loose any sleep over it. if i started being all obsessive about them , like most of you are, people would start disowning me and insinuating that i was homosexual.

Thank you and good day. :teehee:

Chris

now whos acting childish? [/b][/quote]
    What has childish has to do with this topic? The point is you were wrong all the time but you couldnt stand that.

May i quote you with some edits?

Amanda

that , my friends, was not childish. you however, have not been able to face the fact that you've been pelted with facts that denounce your theory and drop the subject...you just keep coming back for more trouble. And i'll give it to you cause thats HOW NICE (lmao) I AM.......dotdotdot

*btw...NICE CHRIS!*

Also...

RANDOM NOTE TO CHRIS: If you care... I commented about your pic in the 'post your picture' thread

#1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

that , my friends, was not childish. you however, have not been able to face the fact that you've been pelted with facts that denounce your theory and drop the subject...you just keep coming back for more trouble. And i'll give it to you cause thats HOW NICE (lmao) I AM.......dotdotdot

*btw...NICE CHRIS!*

Also...

RANDOM NOTE TO CHRIS: If you care... I commented about your pic in the 'post your picture' thread [/b][/quote]
    this my dear is not a theory, it is a true statement

Amanda

*eye roll* HERE WE GO AGAIN!

--

how old are you? you sound like a nine-year-old with all these pitiful comebacks

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Will everyone just chill out.

Chris

this my dear is not a theory, it is a true statement [/b][/quote]
    DUDE!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you want to survive another year on LPA you better shut up or else "we will get very angry at you and we will write a letter how angry we are" (i just had to do that -> Team America: World Police)

Check the Meteora Booklet, Meteora DVD and the BTH DVD.

Please man, just watch those because everytime you hit the postbutton your IQ drops with 10

Amanda

i wish....we keepm trying to drop it but it keeps coming back! IT WANTS TO HAUNT US FOREVER! meh :mellow:

Amanda

I love you :blink: ^_^'

whoops....double post...hehh hehh

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

.in.the.shadows.: Just let it be and don't provoke him. Simple as that. ;)

#1-LP-FAN: I would walk away from this thread before you dig yourself a deeper hole.

#1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

DUDE!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you want to survive another year on LPA you better shut up or else "we will get very angry at you and we will write a letter how angry we are" (i just had to do that -> Team America: World Police)

Check the Meteora Booklet, Meteora DVD and the BTH DVD.

Please man, just watch those because everytime you hit the postbutton your IQ drops with 10 [/b][/quote]
    The people on this forum are so nice and professional. So welcoming, so understanding, couldnt wish for better people.

I dont know why people are so obsessed and get wonked up about lp, Fair enough they are a great band but at the end of the day its only music, not worth falling out with people over. Wats this about the police? i didnt get it. Just u shit-spinning as usuall. I think ur pants are due for a quick change chris

Amanda

Will do

Amanda

*runs at #1-LP-FAN*

THAT WAS SO LOW!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

sry had to do it..i'll drop it now

--i had to reboot again..my computer wont let me edit and its all...double-posting on me...meh........

#1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

nice advice but patience is a vertu...

Amanda

ok how about u shut up and i shut up b4 we both end up banned from this shit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.