Breast Implants

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Andrea, Apr 13, 2004.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I would like to know everyone's opinion on breast implants. If you are a girl, would you want them? If so, then why?

If it was up to me, I would get breast implants. I have a small chest and I wish I could make them bigger. Shows on Mtv like True Life: I'm Getting Breast Implants and I Want A Famous Face shove the idea of getting breast implants down our throats. Those people go through a lot of pain but in the long run, most of them say it's worth it and they are very happy with the results. Although, I have seen that getting breast implants can cause problems that effect your health which then it would have to be taken out.

If it wasn't for the pain and the amount of money, I would definitely get breast implants. It seems like it would raise my self esteem. Also, men like women with big breasts. Most men are lying if they say they don't. The attention always goes to the girl who has big breasts. Even my boyfriend John has even stared/drooled over girls who have big breasts. :rolleyes: ehhh.

Breast implants is such an issue. What are your thoughts/opinions about this subject?

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah.. i want breat implants. Instead of having a girl, i can touch myself.. without getting kicked in the nutts ^_^

:unsure:

J-Flex

J-Flex Ambient

i like dem natural
    so if you do it make it look natural
    do it not for other people just do it when you think it makes you feel better.......think about it couple of times because its your own body so dont mess up with it

dr.flex :chemist:

Eilonwy

Eilonwy Well-Known Member

I don't think I would ever get breast implants. For one thing, I'm scared of pain. I'm sixteen and I've never had my ears pierced because I'm afraid of the needles :lol: But I feel like if a guy only likes you for your chest size, then he's probably not worth spending time with.

But I can definitely understand the pressure to improve yourself. I am very self-consious and I am constantly wishing that I could look differently. And it doesn't help that everywhere you look people are trying to impose a certain image on everyone. Not everyone is a size 0, for crying out loud!

I guess breast implants are okay though, as long as a person doesn't take it over the top, like Pamela Anderson did. She's going to have some serious back trouble :lol: And people shouldn't get them to make someone else like them, they should get implants to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Last August I had breasts surgery to make them smaller because I had problems with my back and I thought I looked horrible with the size I had. I trusted my doctor but I'm disppointed... I wanted the surgery to be quite obvious for me but he didn't remove enough fat from them so I'm stuck with something a tiny bit better.... Now parents are angry, they want him to refund a part to them and blablabla

So all this to say that Yes, breasts surgery can improve your self-esteem but for your own sake, if you want it to be done, choose your doctor well because if you aren't satisfied with the result, it'll poison your life as long as you're not happy with the result.

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

I'm happy with my breast.. .theyre not big and not small.... no need to have that surgery thing.... :mellow:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This is coming from a guy:

I prefer natural girls. I don't know what it is, but having fake breasts just makes the girl a little less "real" to me, if you know what I mean. I could see a girl getting them if she had deformed breasts or they were misproportioned or something like that. But just to make them bigger is pointless to me. If you were intended to have bigger breasts, they would be in your genes.

Silicon is stupid.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I think you look the way you do for a reason. I mean, everything happens for a reason. The way you look is for one. Changing one is like saying you should've never been born because you are ashamed of what you were given. I mean, who gives a #### if you lack something? That's what seperates you from others. That's why the word individual exists.

Also, changing the way you look is basicly like telling a lie. That's not who you really are. You're just taking the role of someone else.

I think someone should be able to be proud of what they have. It's what they were born with. Getting breast implants just to get your boobs bigger is like slapping your mom in the face and telling her "I don't like the way you made me, mom.".

So - no. I'm not all for breast implants. If anything - I think people who suffered breast cancer or something of the kind are the only ones who should get it done. And that's only if they really feel they should.

I do admit, I like my boobies. But I wouldn't want to be with someone is just filled with lies.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I really don't mind implants. As long as they look natural. I don't like them if they're, like, ridiculously huge and evidently unnatural, because that's just taking it too far. Like, if you need an ice pick and a sherpa to see the persons face, that's dumb. But as long as it isn't their lone good quality and they're a size that humbles the person it doesn't matter to me. It needs to compliment the girl, not tarnish them.

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I don't think I'd do that. I don't really mind being smaller than most girls, because I'm also a lot more active and big breasts do tend to get in the way.

And a short conversation I had with a guy friend of mine:

"I think your chest is so small because you're so skinny."
    "No sh*t, Sherlock."
    "Doesn't that bug you?"
    "I like my chest the way it is, thank you very much!"
    "Oh, and I'm sure your boyfriend does, too."

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

id say get them. i mean if its gonna make you feel more happy/better about yourself, why not? yeah, like jflex said, make them look natural. i see nothing wrong in it, as long as it makes you more happy.

i wouldnt get them. my boobs arent too big and arent too small... i think. ok i guess theyre smaller then other girls'. but who gives a f*ck? i cant say i like them cos i dont like anything about myself. so i wouldnt get breasts implants because it just doesnt matter to me.
    come to think about it, my breasts are kind of demented. they get bigger and smaller. how weird/f*cked is that?... yeah but lets not get into the details :shifty: . i might be making this up cos of my low self-esteem.

get the breasts implants if it'll make you more happy. ^_^

Andrea

I don't have the money. :lol:

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

To each their own, but...

I don't think it's worth it. I don't think girls need to conform to society's standards and have big breasts.

Andrea

That's the thing. In today's society it's like "bigger is better". I hate how that is. If society wasn't so obsessed with it, I may not feel so insecure as I do now. Stupid, but it's true.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That's the thing. In today's society it's like "bigger is better". I hate how that is. If society wasn't so obsessed with it, I may not feel so insecure as I do now. Stupid, but it's true. [/b][/quote]
    I'm sure you have nothing to be insecure about, Andrea. :)

Andrea

I'm sure you have nothing to be insecure about, Andrea. :) [/b][/quote]
    lol. ^_^

Well, that's how I feel though. Being a girl is hard sometimes. :mellow:

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

*hugs to Andrea* :hugz:

Anyway, you've always got Will to flirt with!

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I think its sad how men like woman with big boobs, i mean yeah its a nice extra in some ways, but i personally, some might call me weird but i prefer around a C size, nothing bigger cuz it just looks silly.

Its also sad how women are pressurised into wearing skimpy clothes out in public, i thought your body was for the one you love only, but hey whatever

Andrea

I have a boyfriend ( ;) ), but Will's cool too.

You know what I hate? This has nothing to do with implants but I hate it when I see a really young girl, maybe around the age of 11 or 12 and she has bigger breasts than I do, and I'm almost 17. :mellow: It's like, why couldn't I have those? :lol: Damn genes.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Everybody's really serious about it, and what do i do?

"Yeah.. i want implants too"

:unsure:

Anyway, as long if you're feeling fine and if nobody has a problem with it, you shouldnt do it. Be happy the way you are ;)