Bruised and Mayday Parade

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, Aug 21, 2009.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Mayday Parade will be releasing their upcoming new album Anywhere but Here on 6 October 2009 through Fearless. The track listing is as follows:

01. "Kids in Love"
    02. "Anywhere but Here"
    03. "The Silence"
    04. "Still Breathing"
    05. "Bruised and Scarred"
    06. "If You Can't Live without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?"
    07. "Save Your Heart"
    08. "Get Up"
    09. "Center of Attention"
    10. "I Swear This Time I Mean It"
    11. "The End"

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

And I think you can listen to both The Silence and Anywhere but Here on their myspace.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah. You're right.

I've got low, low, low expectations for this album. Without Jason, they're not as good. I was hoping they'd be able to get past that, but it doesn't look like they'll be able to. Derek doesn't seem to have the same energy he had on A Lesson in Romantics or even on their cover of that Pussycat Dolls song. I'm worried they'll fade away with this album.

But then again, I could be surprised.

Also, a side note: on AP.net, there were people complaining because the one song's titled "If You Can't Live without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?" They said it "reminds" them of "When I Get Home, You're So Dead." Just because they've both got "dead" in the title? I swear, AP.net users are IDIOTS. :lol:

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I'll check it out when it's out. I love A Lessons in Romantics but I dunno about this one.

Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I noticed that, but to be honest nothing much on AP.net surprises me any more. :lol:

As for the album, like Will I'm going in with low expectations. Hopefully that way I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm just not expecting another A Lesson in Romantics, which is one of my favourite albums.