child with cancer

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by helluion, Feb 28, 2005.

helluion

helluion New Member

i would like to know how i can get ahold of the manger of this band. any help would be greatly appresheated.'
    there is a 11 year old boy that is a big fan and he is in rochester ,mn with a very rare cancer i i would like to see if the band could go meet the child and or put one a benifit concert on the child behafe.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

No matter how loving the guys of Linkin Park are, I doubt they're manager would hold a show just for one person that no one knows about unless you live in the town of Rochester, MN. You could probably go for the Make-A-Wish Foundation if you want the child to meet Linkin Park.

helluion

helluion New Member

I FORGOT TO ADD THE NAME OF THE CANCER IS
    RHABDOMYOSARCOMA, THANKS FOR THE RESPONCE

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Sorry, but no one here can really help you since none of us have any contact info for the band or their manager. As mentioned before, try an organization like Make a Wish who has more of a chance of making something like this happen

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

sad but true

[Th3 Wkng De@d]

[Th3 Wkng De@d] Banned

As much as I am deeply sorry for the 11 year old who has this rare cancer, I don't think anybody can really get into touch with Linkin Park, or their manager. I doubt that, even as loving as Linkin Park is, they would play a show just for one person. Although, as one of the responders mentioned, you could probably contact a Wish foundation and possibly have the child meet them.

Linkin Park does tend to play shows dedicated to relief funds like Breast Cancer, and their recent Tsunami relief performance. If Linkin Park has one coming up in the future, you could take the child to see it.

Otherwise, I don't think there is an easy way to contact Linkin Park.

WalmartvsKmart

WalmartvsKmart Extremely H! Vltg3

Thats sad you guys could start like a cancer donation and send the boy to see Linkin Park live in America