Combat Zone

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by x__x, Nov 27, 2003.

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

okay... as of people living in canada, you know that the muchmusic have a show called "combatzone", this weed lp's numb is going up against Evanescence my imortal...
    i really like lp to win, and if they beat 13 videos(this is like their 4th one or sumthing), they will make the hall of fame... so please support LP by cliking this link and vote for LP!!! (and i know alot of you also like evanesce, but since this is lp forum, vote for LP)

http://muchmusic.com/tv/combatzone/

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

actually, they've won, like, 8 shows.

hillary duff, 3 doors down, chingy, blink 182, missy elliot, fefe dobson, three days grace, britney/madonna, chingy. i can see them going all 13 shows (unless evanescence beats them) but if they're up against 50 Cent or Good Charlotte or Eminem they're screwed because of their ridiculously huge fan bases.

and the other topic was about them against fefe dobson. i'm going to rename this thread title so that anything about Combat Zone is posted in here.

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

congradulations LP! they just beat evanescence, and although i voted for LP, i expected my immortal to win, they beat them 63% to 37% votes. now they're going against nelly, in the song called, i think IZ U. i wonder who i'm voting for..... hmmm, this is a tough one. to vote for linkin park, or if you prefer (smothers laughter) vote for nelly at: http://muchmusic.com/combatzone/ the show aires on sunday at 7:00pm eastern time.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

63% to 37% :eek:

I expected Evanescence to win. Yay for LP

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

For the next competition its LP vs Nelly. I voted LP this time. I hope they don't lose to Nelly. I don't like any of his music. (Except that hot in here one. ;) )

Anthony.

Yeah! Wow, I tought it'd be closer than this...

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

wow YAY!
    Nelly is going down... LP is going to win.
    the only thing im worried about is that when they win they might go against the new good charlette video...

Anthony.

You're probably right. But even if this happens, they still have a chance :D .

kill_me_quick

kill_me_quick Well-Known Member

voted 4 LP to win but u never know there could be a huge nelly fan base out there voting for him. still LP should win :(

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

actually, i think that combatzone is rigged. i have a strong belief that much music will wait until linkin park is retired before they put good charlotte in as the contender. because we all know that whatever good charlotte single is out at the time, no matter how much it sucks, it would dominate the whole much music environment. and i think much music wants linkin park to retire so that much music get better ratings, to get something different to be a popular song, because linkin park is a relatively popular band, so there will be a lot of viewers for combatzone. because as we all know, numb is attracting people that like outkast and pharrel(i think thats spelt right...) and people that just hate linkin park like numb, its disgusting really, stupid teenies, but thats another subject.

Mark

the worst thing is that it's going to get even worse when Breaking The Habit is released.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

the worst thing is that it's going to get even worse when Breaking The Habit is released. [/b][/quote]
    And when that happens, LPa is going to have a major teenie flood and all the MOD's and ADMIN's will eb working their asses off. That's the time I'm taking another break.

Anthony.

And when that happens, LPa is going to have a major teenie flood and all the MOD's and ADMIN's will eb working their asses off. That's the time I'm taking another break. [/b][/quote]
    This sadly makes sense...

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

And when that happens, LPa is going to have a major teenie flood and all the MOD's and ADMIN's will eb working their asses off. That's the time I'm taking another break. [/b][/quote]
    Why would releasing Breaking The Habit cause teenies? Can someone explain that to me?

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Why would releasing Breaking The Habit cause teenies? Can someone explain that to me? [/b][/quote]
    slow melodic song thats slightly uptempo = In The End
    slow melodic song thats slightly uptempo = Breaking The Habit

Mark

slow melodic song thats slightly uptempo = In The End
    slow melodic song thats slightly uptempo = Breaking The Habit [/b][/quote]
    And "In The End" has Mike rapping half the song with electric guiatrs during the chrous. Two things BTH lacks. It's going to be even worse. I guess they really want to sell more than HT.

Anthony.

And "In The End" has Mike rapping half the song with electric guiatrs during the chrous. Two things BTH lacks. It's going to be even worse. I guess they really want to sell more than HT. [/b][/quote]
    Linkin Park or Warner Bros.?

Mark

I should've specified, Warner.

Ok. Linkin Park just SLAUGHTERED Nelly on CombatZone. It wasn't even close. What a beating.

They're up against Andre Big Boi 3000's "Hey Ya". This is probably going to be their feircest competition yet. Help LP win and vote, please. Making it to the Combat Zone Hall of Fame is a big thing on Muchmusic up here in Canada.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I love that Outkast song so i voted for 'Hey Ya'.