concert question

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by tifferz, Jul 8, 2003.

tifferz

tifferz Well-Known Member

im going to sanitarium on sat. and at the stadium im going to(the vet stadium in philly) they have a rule where you cant bring cameras...but yet, whenever anyone goes to a concert they always have pics to show, so somehow people are getting cameras in...im wondering how? do you have to sneak them in? if you do, anyone w/past experience have any GOOD ideas?(my sis suggested bringing one in, in my underwear... but i dont really wanna go there :lol: ) or is the 'no cameras' rule something that they dont really hold that tightly to? btw, not sure if this is in the right category, i think it is, but if it isnt, just move it...thanx

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

try wearing a hoodie or something, taking it off and putting the camera in it and carry it in, thats how i steal my food for a living :lol: j/k

the underwear one might work, make sure it has a strap (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Put it in plain sight. They'll never see it.

:lol:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

lmao

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I went to Sanitarium at Sky Dome and I brought a camera. One question, are you not going to bring a camera becouse it says so on the ticket or becouse its a rule at what ever place your going. DONT hide it some where on you becouse when I went they had tons of security guards padding every one down who went in the building and once you go in you cant go in and out. I tried to sneak in a Camera but I saw the guards padding every one down so I just took it out and held it in plain sight. The guard pads you down but before that asks you to take every thing out of your pocket. The guard padded me down and then looked at my camera case and said whats that :wth: I had to take pics of LP soo I told them the truth :wth: its a camera and the guard is like ok go in :eek: then I was like hey are we aloud to bring cameras to this thing and he said yes you are just picture cameras no videa cameras becoue the concert is copyrighted, sooo if it says dont bring a camera on the ticket just bring one and walk right in with it and if any one asks you what it is just tell them its a camera, it worked for me and i got some good pics of LP :D

tifferz

its a rule @ the place im going to...but since im not bringing a video camera, i think i'll just bring my camera and tell them what it is, like you said...thanx...i wasnt sure if they'd be real dicks about it or not :rolleyes: hopefully they wont care

lpfan891

lpfan891 Well-Known Member

They should let people bring Cameras ....i mean not the floor seats ;) .....for like the 1st and 2nd floor.......so if i wanna bring a camera i would have to hold it in my hand.....can anyone else give me any advice on this.... :( .... :whistle: .... :wth: .... :argh: .... :teehee: ....

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

WTF.

Man you make no sense.

lpfan891

lpfan891 Well-Known Member

yyuuuppp ^_^ ...OH AND I AM A GURL!

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

if i were you i would get a disposable camera and not bring like a $150 camera in case it gets taken up.

tifferz

yeah, good thinking

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

LOL I brought my friends $500 digital camera lol I took a big chance and it payed off :D but you should bring a disposable camera becouse who knows what might happen.

tifferz

:lol: i was going to bring my friends digital camera too but i told her today to forget about it...too risky and im just gonna bring a disposable one...but i have a question for you, mcnasty :D ...i can tell from your sig you got to meet :mike: , did you meet anyone else from lp? or any of the other bands? not saying meeting :mike: isnt enough...god, i'd be happy with just that :) but i was wondering if you met anyone else :)

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Sorry to tell you I didnt meet Mike at the concert I meet him at the after party for the concert and it was pretty cool becouse all the other LP members just ran back inside while Mike stayed out side for like another 10/15 mins signing autographs for his fans :D I was the last to get my shirt autographed and he was just about to leave to go back in side but I kept shouting please Mike please so he turned and looked at me and said ok :D :mike: what a nice guy.

tifferz

dude, that is so cool...i hope i can somehow meet them tomorrow :D

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

well, back to the camera thing.

I went to LP concert tis Wednesday in Prague, bringing my camera in an empty bag of napkins...I know it sounds really weird, but believe me that a man would NEVER look into a girl's handbag with something like this in it. Well, it works. :p