www.corruptchristianmusic.com I found this site while I was browsing Pillar's forums, and I found it to be... very interesting, to say the least. There are numerous inconsistencies throughout the entire site and are laughable and made me roll my eyes. It has to be one of the most ridiculous sites I have ever been to. And what's worse is that the site is just there for propaganda. Basically, Corrupt Christian Music is a site that looks at a Christian band (and sometimes, not even a Christian band) "in depth" and points out why they aren't Christian and how they're leading others on destructive paths. Now, I am in no way religious, but that is ridiculous. Anyone who ends up on a destructive path because of music was probably either already on that destructive path or was on their way to it. There are many, many artists on there, such as Evanescence, P.O.D., dctalk, U2, and the aforementioned Pillar. And every single page on these artists has inconsistencies. For example, there are many typos on every page and sometimes some of the facts seem to be "made up" in a sense. A web site that is trying to lead people away from these so-called destructive paths should try a little harder to be professional. The part about the site that really irks me is the fact that they bring down a Christian band because of bands they're compared to. The band East West was compared to Korn and the Foo Fighters. Immediately this site deems East West "evil and satanic" because of who they're compared to. Things like that are really ridiculous, and things like that really make me hate religion. Some things they say are legit, but that's only about 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time they're making lame comparisons and all these other things and using their lyrics against them. I don't know about you, but I go through some rough times in my life. Even if I was to be a Christian artist (assuming I'm Christian at the time), I would still be able to write a song about being depressed and all that even though I'm a Christian. Not all Christians are cheery all the time. Another thing that pisses me off is how they label every band that was "Christian at one point but isn't any more" as Satanic and evil and occult and paganistic. Bull. Crap. P.O.D. may not be Christian "any more" but they sure as hell aren't evil and they don't tell you to go worship Satan. So what are your thoughts on this site? I personally think it's one of the most ridiculous and propaganda-inducing sites I've ever been to. Like I said, even though I listen to a lot of Christian rock I am in no way religious at all, I think this site is pretty ridiculous. -edit- Oh, yeah... did I mention that I think this site is ridiculous?