Does anybody else NOT like Collision Course?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LP_Freak_2735, Jan 1, 2005.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

I don't understand why people say lp and rap what a hoorible combination or something like that , if you listen to mike's couplets it is rap so what's the problem

bongmaster

bongmaster Active Member

I never said that. I just said Jay-Z is a horrible choice. There is a big difference. Mike is asian, and Jay-Z is black. I'm not being racist, but each groups has their own styles of voices and lyrics. They just sound real different from each other.

Personally, I hate it when bands do collaborations like that... I want them to find their own music, with their own identity. not mix something old up, and call it new.

Lpfan668

Lpfan668 Well-Known Member

I like CC. Sure, some songs are annoying, but all we can do is wait till LP makes a new cd.

gominolo

gominolo New Member

I hate when Linkin Park do this things.
    They have too much potential for do music, but they don't use it:

1. Reanimation (i like it but i think they had to wait more time before release it).

2. Meteora (i love it [breaking the habit is the best song made ever in music history] but a lot of song sounds like Hybrid theory ones [Numb=Pushing me away]).

3. Now this mush up (It's pretty cool, but some songs parts don't sounds fine.

I hope next album surprise me.
    Please LP, you can do it better.

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

ya...i agree with just about all of you i dont really like it...at all. the only song i think is ok is numb/encore and even then. this isnt reall what i had hoped for a third album. hopefully they will have another album that is only their material.

[​IMG]

Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

You guys are crazy :eek: i loved collision course and still do, i see nothing wrong with Lp and Jay-z on the same record, it's natural for two powerful forces in music to come together.

gongbenzhi

gongbenzhi Well-Known Member

Collision Course is okay, the tracks aren't too bad, it's just that there aren't enough songs on the album to make it worth buying.

numblove

numblove Member

well, i can't say it's that bad, and btw they had to come up with something until the new album and now if the oportunity came they weren't just going to let it slip right?? :unsure:

lp_sk8ergurl

lp_sk8ergurl Well-Known Member

Collision Course doesn't suck , I think it was worth listening to but some ppl just don't take the time to listen to the whole album and that's the reason why they don't like it.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

well said that man!

albi

albi Banned

well said that man! [/b][/quote]
    can't be more agree

JessaBomb

JessaBomb Banned

im just really curious here atm but y did lp even hook-up wif Jay-Z?? i thought they ruind ther best song when they did numb/encore as soon as i heard it i wus like wtf is this, is it a joke?!
    [​IMG]

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

What'd that picture have to do with your... post...? :huh:...

bongmaster

bongmaster Active Member

Jay-Z is horrible. Natural for two powerful forces in music to come together? HA, don't make me laugh. Did anyone see Snoop Dog cover Metallica's Sad But True? Two huge musical forces into one, utter crap. You can't say that was natural. Ok, fine, you all want me to express my true feelings? I feel that rap is talentless crap that should stay in it's own place. Yes, there are the occasional rap-rock bands that I like (LP), but for the majority they suck. Lacking in decent music, lacking in decent lyrics, lacking in anything good. I don't even consider it music. The BIGGEST reason I really hate Collision course is the Lyrics. I CANNOT STAND the mindless words they jamble together in rap. I mean, COME ON!!! 99 Problems but a bitch ain't one!? stop rapping about girls, partying and fame, and come up with something worth-while. Give me one rapper who doesn't "sing" about that stuff, and you have found me someone who I can respect. I didn't say enjoy, but respect.

and to the person who said that the haters didn't even listen to the CD- guess what, I listened to the whole thing. Pure crap.

bongmaster

bongmaster Active Member

Did you even read my earlier post? Lp doesnt need to tour around the world twice. Let everyone see them, then move on. Once they're done touring, they should work on new music like all other bands.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Don't double post.

JessaBomb

JessaBomb Banned

ur no what bongmaster.... i completely agree with u!

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

each to their own i suppose - but i must dissagree.

SwhirlwindInsideOfYourHead!

SwhirlwindInsideOfYourHead! Member

I agree at first i was so pissed of i was trying to find away to complain to Linkin Park but its alright i suppose. I would of preffered collision coarse with non rapper.
    One Step Closer/Points of Athouritywould be really cool if Jay Z wasnt in it! and maybe some new linkin park lyrics in there (good lyrics!)

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

i like collision course.. but i like HT and meteora more.. there is too much rap on CC.. not that i don't like that, but it's just too much