Dreams and Nightmares

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by ProJecT NotHinG, Aug 15, 2003.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Ever have a dream or a nightmare that felt so real and looked so real, that when you woke up, you were just confused and wondering where the hell you were??

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Dream - Attending the 1st day of highschool, not knowing which classes i'm going to, noone helps me..

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Once in my entire life. It had something to do with school and a girl I had a crush on. *coughs*

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

I just had one of those dreams...that's why I made the topic

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

i kept having the exact same dreams last year. it was a relief when i woke up and noticed that it wasnt real. one time i had such a bad nightmare that when i woke up i felt like my soul was sucked out of me. :wth:

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

i kept having the exact same dreams last year. it was a releif when i woke up and noticed that it wasnt real. one time i had such a bad nightmare that when i woke up i felt like my soul was sucked out of me. :wth: [/b][/quote]
    I have this dream occasionally. Last night i had the dream, of course i was relief when i woke up...but i'm sure i'll have the dream again.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Yeah I've been having dreams of school as well and i'm sure every kid has those kind of dreams before school starts

Gaabjuh

Gaabjuh Ambient

Ive never had nightmares about school... well once... but that was different... i walked naked through school... ahum.. well, oke oke... but that was the ONLY nightmare in my whole life about school...

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I've had dreams of school when school was coming up. But it wasn't scary dreams. Mostly just hanging out with friends or whatever. Real realistic.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Yeah that what mine was basically about, as well as going to class and getting away from the assholes in there

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was at a show for a band I really liked. Apparently there were only 10 people there and I took 2 rolls of film's worth of pictures. When I woke up I thought "At least I'll have those pictures to remember" but when I looked at my hand and didn't see a camera, I realized it was a dream. :argh: :rolleyes:

As for nightmares, I had one when I was maybe 5 or 6. It was of being trapped in this place in Chinatown and I would just go up to the gate, struggling to get out and seeing someone on the outside just walking away from me. I think the place was some sort of school. It was mighty scary and I don't think I can ever forget it.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Normally I have just really really strange dreams. But there are 3 dreams that I remember that seemed so real that I actually woke up, gasping for breath.

The first was one where I dreamt spiders were coming from the ceiling and attacking me. When I woke up I could have sworn I saw something flying towards me, and it was huge, and then I realized my eyes were playing tricks on me.

The second I just had two nights ago. I was really tired, but only half asleep (because my music was still playing, and I had it on a 30 min sleep mode) and I dreamt that I was at the library, working, and I crashed into my friend. When I woke up as I was falling, I actually felt as if I were falling, and expected to feel pain as I hit the ground...

The third happened quite a while ago. I dreamt I was in school, in my bio class, and my teacher, who barely assigned homework, but when he did, he was really strict about you getting it done. Well, he assigned a crossword puzzle and I hadn't done it, so I tried to get the answers from my friend. Then it flashed to the cafeteria where I bought lunch, walked outside so I was at the bus circle and walked halfway around the school, back to the cafeteria. When I came back, the lunch period was over, and my food was not there. I found out my friend had eaten my lunch, so I kicked his shin :lol: I thought this actually happened, so I called up the guy who I had kicked and said I was sorry for kicking him :rolleyes: he didn't know what i was talking about, it was so funny!

EDIT: LProckon reminded me of another dream I had ages ago. I forget the details, but I remember I got something for Christmas in the dream, and when I woke up, I practically searched through my entire room looking for it before I realized I didn't really get the gift...

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Honestly, my worst nightmare was an evil Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic Schoolbus. She was tickling me and when I woke up I felt like I was being tickled. I was scared like a fat man who just ran out of jelly filled donuts.

I was 6 years old and I can still rmember it.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

well, i had a dream about soccer. I kicked the ball as hard as i could but the ball wouldn't come far. And the other teamplayers were running at me but i couldn't shoot the ball away. it sucked :angry:

and a cute girl kissed me :blush:

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

I don't dream much, but when I do I forget it. I did have a dream about Jason from Friday the Thirteenth. That was creepy. It was like some kinda ceremony like their awaking this thing in a tomb, and Jason pops out with his chainsaw and kills people.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I used to keep having the same dream over and over for a few weeks when I started 9th grade.

I was in a dark room with a blue window at one end. There was a deep, scary voice that would repeat "You have to get out!" over and over, but I couldn't move. I wasn't strapped to anything or whatever, I just couldn't move. I couldn't talk or scream or anything. It was pretty spooky. Then there'd be a dark shadow that would pace back and forth in front of the window, and he'd say "You won't be here much longer," yet nothing ever happened. And always before I woke up, the window would change to a green color.

And I also have dreams all the time where RIGHT before something good is about to happen (such as getting ...) I'd wake up, lol.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

:lol:

The freakiest dream I had ever had was when I was 5 or 6 and I was at home, and we had this huge window, and when I looked outside, it was like New York City gone into panic attack mode. People were shrieking their freaking heads off, and then this humongous bright neon green version of Godzilla came and looked through my window. I was hiding. The I woke up. I went and checked the window, and everything seemed normal.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

you should go to a doctor or something with that dream :mellow: maybe it means something. my Mom had that too and a couple days later i was almost ranned over by a bus :wth:

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

Back when I was in Hong Kong, I have the same type of dreams. It is like sequence of nightmares. I know that I am dreaming and everytime I blink my eyes, I have another nightmare. And most of the nightmares is me getting lost in Hong Kong (subway, museum, etc.). I had a maid (because my parents have to go to work and can't take care of me)back then so usually, so most of my nightmares have her included in it.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Occasionally I have dreams of myself dying. Or being killed.

I also have a lot of dreams where I'm out to be killed or something :lol:.

A lot of my dreams have to do with me dying :chemist:.