Every Band You Listen To

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Luke, Mar 10, 2008.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I thought we could all get a more in depth look into what music people here listen to with this thread. It's easy and hard at the same time - easy because you obviously know what bands you listen to - hard because some people listen to thousands of artists lol.

So here goes. Post every band you listen to. :)

Here's my list:

3 Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds To Mars, 36 Crazyfists, (+44), A, Adema, Aerosmith, AFI, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Alien Ant Farm, Alkaline Trio, Alter Bridge, Apocolyptica, Anberlin, Angels And Airwaves, the Animals, Ash, Asian Kung Fu Generation, the Ataris, Atreyu, Audioslave, Autopilot Off, Avenged Sevenfold, Avril Lavigne, the Backyard Babies, the Beatles, Beyond All Reason, Biggie Munchies, Black Eyed Peas, Black Lable Society, Black Sabbath, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Bloodhound Gang, Bloodsimple, Blue October, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Marley, Bon Jovi, Bowling For Soup, Box Car Racer, Boys Like Girls, Brand New, Breaking Benjamin, Buckethead, Bullet For My Valentine, Bush, the Calling, Camp Freddy, Chamillionaire, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Chris Isaak, Christy Moore, CKY, the Clash, Common, Cradle Of Filth, Crazy Town, Creed, Cyprus Hill, Daughtry, Dead Celebrity Status, Dead Poetic, Def Leppard, Deftones, Demigodz, Depeche Mode, Disturbed, DJ Green Lantern, DJ Lethal, DJ Z-Trip, Dragonforce, the Doors, D12, Eagle-Eye Cherry, the Eagles, Eifel 65, Eleventh Hour, Elliot Minor, Eminem, Enter Shikari, Eric Clapton, Evanescence, Evol Intent, Faithless, Faith No More, Falling Up, Feeder, Fightstar, Finger Eleven, Foo Fighters, Fort Minor, Fountains Of Wayne, Frank Sinatra, Funeral For A Friend, Future Prophecies, Gallows, the Game, Gary Numan, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Grey Daze, Gnarls Barkley, GUN, Guns 'N' Roses, Gym Class Heroes, Hard-Fi, Hellogoodbye, HIM, Hinder, the Hives, Hoobastank, Holly Brook, House Of Pain, Hundred Reasons, Hurt, Hydroponikz, Iggy Pop, Ill Nino, In Flames, InMe, Institute, the Institution, Into Eternity, Iron Maiden, Jack Johnson, James Blunt, James Brown, Jay-Z, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Jose Gonzales, Joy Division, Juelz Santana, Julien-K, Kaddisfly, Kaiser Chiefs, Kamelot, Kasabian, Kelly Clarkson, Kenna, Khoma, Kid Rock, Killswitch Engage, Kittie, KoRn, Krosstown, Lacuna Coil, Last Scene Falling, Led Zepplin, Less Than Jake, Lil Jon, Lily Allen, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lordi, Lostprophets, Lupe Fiasco, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mad Capsule Markets, Madina Lake, Madness, the Mamas And Papas, Marilyn Manson, Mercy Drive, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Millencolin, Mobb Deep, Moby, Mortiis, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Mudvayne, My Chemical Romance, N.E.R.D, New Found Glory, Nickleback, Nightwish, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, No Doubt, Nonpoint, N.W.A, Oasis, the Offspring, the Only Ones, Orgy, Our Lady Peace, Ozzy Osbourne, Panic! At The Disco, Pantera, Papa Roach, Paramore, P.Diddy, Pearl Jam, Pendulum, Pennywise, Phantom Planet, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, the Pixies, Placebo, P.O.D, Poets Of The Fall, the Proclaimers, the Prodigy, Puddle Of Mudd, Queen, Queens Of The Stoneage, Queensryche, Quiet Riot, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein, the Ramones, Rancid, the Rasmus, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, RED, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, Roadrunner United, Rob Dougan, Rob Zombie, the Roots, Ross Copperman, Royce Da 5'9'', Saliva, Saosin, Scooter, the Scorpions, Seal, Seether, Senses Fail, Serj Tankian, Sex Pistols, Sick Puppies, Silverchair, Silverstein, Skid Row, Slipknot, Smash Mouth, Snoop Dogg, Soil, Soundgarden, Staind, Static X, Stealers Wheel, Still Remains, Stone Sour, Story Of The Year, the Stranglers, Styles Of Beyond, Subversion, Sum 41, Switchfoot, System Of A Down, Taking Back Sunday, Tiger Army, Timbaland, Tito & Tarantula, Tokio Hotel, Trapt, Trivium, Tupac, Twisted Nerve, Twisted Sister, U2, thw Undeserving, Vacancy In 305, Van Halen, Velvet Revolver, Void 808, Waterproof Blonde, Weezer, Wheatus, White Lie, Whitesnake, White Zombie, Within Temptation, the X-Ecutioners, Xzibit, Yellowcard, Yngwie Malmsteen, Zebrahead, the Zombies.

Red=A Favorite band.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
    John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

you're insane :lol: how much did it took you to write all of that down?

Luke

I'd already written it down over a period of time on my myspace music section. :p

John

I can't do that, i download 100 random bands daily lol:

Luke

Then get the fuck out of my thread! :lol:

John

LMAO!

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Just click the chart in my signature :)

Luke

Why do I predict that I'm the only one who's actually gonna have posted a list of bands in this thread? :lol:

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Give me a while.

A good, long, while.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Avril Lavigne???

Anyway I'll post my list in time. It's alot. I can't even remember some of the names, and some I don't even know the name of. So give me a few days.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

lester480

lester480 Well-Known Member

wow, iono if I should post mine also...too many bands..
    :p

L

monkey030306

monkey030306 Well-Known Member

Here is my list. This is only rock bands, other genres are going to take way more time.. :)

Linkin Park

Avenged Sevenfold

My Chemical Romance

The Beatles

The Ramones

The All-American Rejects

Atreyu

Panic at the Disco

Cobra Starship

Dashboard Confessional

U2

System of a Down

Nirvana

Unwritten Law

Thrice

Nine Inch Nails

Ozzy Osborne

Metallica

Blink 182,

Chevelle

Coldplay

Disturbed

All that remains

Silverstein

Chiodos

Slipknot

Drowning Pool

Evanescence

Fall Out Boy

Godsmack

Green Day

Hoobastank

Incubus

Armor for Sleep

KoRn

Less than Jake

Limp Bizkit,

Mindless Self Indulgence

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Pantera

The Academy Is…

Hellogoodbye

Vampire weekend

The Devil Wears Prada

Nickleback,

Papa Roach

Peaches,

POD

Puddle of Mudd

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sum 41

Saliva

Motion City Soundtrack

Cute is what We Aim For

Sevendust

Switchfoot

Taproot

Bullets For My Valentine

Mana

The Confession

Unloco

Killswitch Engage

Bob Dylan

Aerosmith

Adema

AC/DC

Against Me!

Alice Cooper

AFI

The Ataris

Bad Company

Bon Jovi

Boys Like Girls

Cold

Crazytwon

Cult

Daughtry

David Bowie

Every Time I Lie

Franz Ferdinand

The Fray

Genesis

Good Charlotte

Guns and Roses

HIM

Hinder

The Hives

Iron Maiden

James Blunt

Jane's Addiction

Judas Priest

Kaiser Cheifs

Kid Rock

Killers

Lacuna Coil

Led Zeppelin

Madina Lake

Marilyn Manson

Lostprophets

Maroon 5

Matchbox Twenty

Megadeth

Modest Mouse

Motorhead

Mudvayne

Muse

New Found Glory

The Offsprings

Ok Go

Pink Floyd

Plain White T's

Poe

The Police

Queen

Queens of the Stone Age

Radio Head

Rage Against the Machine

Rammstein

The Rasmus

Rob Zombie

Rolling Stone

Scorpions

Say Anything

Senses Fail

Serj Tankian

Sex Pistols

Silverstein

Slayer

Skid Row

The Sleeping

Snow Patrol

Smile Empty Soul

Smashing Pumpkins

Staind

Stone Sour

Taproot

Tool

Trapt

Van Halen

The Used

Velvet Revolver

The White Stripes

Wolfmother

The Who

30 Seconds To Mars

3 Days Grace

3 Doors Down

Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

100 Demons, 3 Inches of Blood, 311, The 69 Eyes, AC/DC, Adema, The Advantage, Aerosmith, AFI, The Agony Scene, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Alien Ant Farm, Alkaline Trio, The All-American Rejects, All That Remains, Alter Bridge, American Head Charge, Amon Amarth, Andrew W. K., Anterrabae, Anthrax, Anybody Killa, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Bad Acid Trip, Bad English, Balzac, BassHunter, Beastie Boys, Beatallica, The Beatles, The Berzerker, Billy Idol, Black Flag, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, The Bled, Bleeding Through, Blind Guardian, Blink-182, Blitzkid, Bloodbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Bolt Thrower, Bon Jovi, Boston, Bourbon Crow, Bowling for Soup, Brainstorm, The Bravery, Breaking Point, Brides Of Destruction, Bruce Dickinson, Burn The Priest, Bury Your Dead, Calabrese, The Cars, Cascada, Cascades, Cat Power, Cellador, Charlie Daniels Band, Cheap Sex, Chevelle, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Circus Of Dead Squirrels, The Clash, Coal Chamber, Coheed & Cambria, Cold, Cory Hart, Cradle of Filth, The Cramps, Creature Feature, Crimson Glory, Cruachan, The Cure, Daft Punk , Damageplan, Danny Elfman, Danzig, The Darkness, Dave Brockie Experience, David Bowie, Dead Poetic, Dead Season, Dead Star Assembly, The Deadlines, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Dethklok, Devildriver, Diabolic, Diecast, Dimmu Borgir, Dio, Dir en Grey, Disturbed, DJ Sammy, Dog Fashion Disco, The Doors, Dope, DR Chud's X-Ward, DragonForce, DragonHeart, Dragonland, Dragonlord, Dream Evil, Dropkick Murphys, Drowning Pool, Eighteen Visions, Elton John, Eminem, Europe, Evanescence, Falconer, Finger Eleven, Finntroll, Five Finger Death Punch, Flaw, Fleshcrawl, Flock Of Seagulls, Flogging Molly, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, The Forsaken, Fozzy, Frank Sinatra, The Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13, Fuel, Goblin Cock, The Gods, Godsmack, Goo Goo Dolls, Gorgeous Frankenstein, Gorgoroth, Gorillaz, Green Day, Groovie Ghoulies, Guns 'N' Roses, GWAR, Gym Class Heroes, Harry And The Potters, Hatebreed, The Haunted, HelloGoodbye, Helloween, Hellyeah, Henchmen, The Hex Girls, The Hidden, HIM, Himsa, Hinoi Team, The Horrifics, HorrorPops, I Am Ghost, Iced Earth, Ill Niño, The Immortals, In Flames, Inkubus Sukkubus, Insane Clown Posse, Integrity, Iron Maiden, It Dies Today, Jay-Z, Joe Jackson, John 5, John Waite, John Williams, Johnny Cash, Jonathan Coulton, Judas Priest, Kajagoogoo, Kamelot, Kanye West, Kataklysm, Katatonia, Killswitch Engage, King Diamond, Kiss, Kittie, KoRn, Lacuna Coil, Lamb Of God, Led Zeppelin, Leng Tch'e, Liam Lynch, Lil Jon, Limozeen, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lostprophets, Ludacris, Lustra, Macabre, Mad Sin, Madball, Manntis, Manowar, Marilyn Manson, Martyr AD, Mastodon, MC Chris, MC Frontalot, MC Lars, Me First and The Gimme Gimmes, Megadeth, Men At Work, Men Without Hats, Mercy Drive, Mercyful Fate, Metallica, MIA, Michael Jackson, Michale Graves, Mindless Self Indulgence, Minibosses, The Misfits, Moonspell, Mötley Crüe, Motograter, Motörhead, Mudvayne, Murderdolls, Mushroomhead, My Chemical Romance, Nevermore, New Found Glory, Nickelback, Nightwish, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, No Doubt, The Offspring, Oingo Boingo, Olympos Mons, OMD, Osaka Popstar & The American Legends Of Punk, Our Lady Peace, Overkill, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Papa Roach, Paramore, Pig Destroyer, Pink Floyd, Poison, Powerglove, Powerman 5000, Premonitions Of War, The Presidents Of The United States Of America, Primal Fear, Primordial, Probot, Puddle of Mudd, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein, The Ramones, The Red Chord, Rick Springfield, Rihanna, Rise Against, Rob Zombie, Rockwell, Rufio, Run-D.M.C., Running Wild, Saliva, Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs, Samhain, Sanctity, Saul Williams, Scars Of Tomorrow, Schoolyard Heroes, Scum Of The Earth, Sean Paul, Seether, Select Start, Sepultura, Serj Tankian, Shadows Fall, She Wants Revenge, Sick Of It All, Sixx A.M., Skindred, Skyclad, Slapshot, Slayer, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkin, Social Distortion, Society One, Soft Cell, Soilwork, Soundgarden, Staind, Static-X, Story of the Year, Strapping Young Lad, Suicidal Tendancies, Sum 41, System Of A Down, Tatu, Tears For Fears, Tenacious D, The Teriyaki Boys, Terror, Theatres Des Vampires, Three Days Grace, Throwdown, Tool, Trapt, Trivium, Trust Company, TV On The Radio, Twisted Sister, Type O Negative, Under A Nightmare, Unearth, UnsraW, The Used, Van Canto, Van Halen, Velvet Revolver, Venom, The Vinyles, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Warrent, Waterproof Blonde, Wednesday 13, Weird Al Yankovic, Wham!, White Zombie, Whitesnake, Within Temptation, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Yahel.

Favorites are in BOLD

EDIT: I forgot to add Staind. There, done.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

2pac, 30 Seconds to Mars, 311, 50 Cent, 98 Degrees, A Fine Frenzy, A Tribe Called Quest, Aaliyah, Adeaze, Alanis Morissette, Alexisonfire, Alicia Keys, All American Rejects, Angels and Airwaves, Anna Nalick, Apathy, Artist Vs Poet, ATB, Aubrey, Audioslave, Ayumi Ahamasaki, Backstreet Boys, Beastie Boys, Beatles, Beyonce, Billy Corgan, Bily Talent, Black Eyed Peas, Black Pages, Blindside, Blink 182, Bloc Party, BoA, Bob Marley, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Box Car Racer, Brian McKnight, Bush, Cardigans, artel, Celine Dion, Chali 2NA, Chamillionaire, Christina Aguilera, Clint Mansell, Coco Lee, Coheed and Cambria, Cold, Coldplay, Common, Copeland, Crystal Method, Cunninlynguists, Daft Punk, Danger Doom, Danger Mouse, Dashboard Confessional, David Tao, De La Soul, Dean Gray, Death Cab For Cutie, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Destiny's Child, Digable Planets, Disturbed, DJ 2, DJ Babyboi, DJ CrAv3, DJ Filetmignam, DJ Ghostchild, DJ HHH, DJ HypnoThaiz, DJ Kurvy, DJ Prada G, DJ Pure, DJ Radar, DJ Shaolin, DJ Tinman, DJ Sonic Zoom, DJ Universs, DJ Z-Trip, Do As Infinity, Drowning Pool, E.S. Posthumus, Early November, Eiffel 65, Enter The Collector, Enya, Eric Clapton, Evanescence, F.I.R., Fall Out Boy, Far*East Movement, Finger Eleven, Foo Fighters, Fort Minor, Flaming Lips, Frank Sinatra, Fuel, Fugees, Ghostface, Gnarls Barkley, Goldfinger, Goo Goo Dolls, Gorillaz, Gratitude, Green Day, Grey Daze, Gym Class Heroes, GZA, Handsome Boy Modeling School, Hans Zimmer, Hellogoodbye, Holly Brook, Imogen Heap, Incubus, Institute, Jack Johnson, Jamie Foxx, Jane's Addiction, Jason Falkner, Jason Mraz, Jay Chou, Jay-Z, Jedi Mind Tricks, Jimi Hendrix, Jin, JJ Lin, Joe Hisaishi, John Frusciante, John Legend, John Mayer, John Williams, Jolin Tsai, Jon Foreman, Josephine, Joshua Radin, Jurassic 5, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Kasabian, Keane, Kelly Clarkson, Ken Oak Band, Kenna, Kina Grannis, Kiss (korean), Kleptones, Lauryn Hill, Led Zeppelin, Lil John and the Eastside Boys, Linkin Park, Lostprophets, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Magnetic North, Mariah Carey, Marilyn Manson, Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Michael Buble, Michael Jackson, Michael Wong, Michelle Branch, Miri Ben Ari, Mos Def, Motion City Soundtrack, Morning After, Murs and Slug, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nancy Sinatra, Nas, New Frontiers, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Nobuo Uematsu, Notorious B.I.G., NSync, Nujabes, Oasis, ODB, Offspring, ohGr, OK Go, OneRepublic, Orbital, Orgy, Our Lady Peace, Outkast, Panic At The Disco, Papa Roach, Paramore, Passion, Pink Floyd, Placebo, Planet Asia, PlayRadioPlay!, Plus 44, Police, Postal Service, Prodigy, Proof, Quietdrive, R. Kelly, Raconteurs, Radiohead, Raekwon, Rage Against The Machine, Ratatat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Relient K, REM, RENT, Roots, Royksopp, Ryan Cabrera, S.H.E., Sade, Sakamoto Maaya, Sarina Paris, Saul Williams, Savage Garden, Sean Paul, Seatbelts, she, Shins, Sick Puppies, Sigur Ros, Silverchair, Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol, Soundgarden, Sparta, SR-71, Starting Line, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stone Sour, Stone Temple Pilots, Story of the Year, Styles of Beyond, Sublime, System of a Down, T.I., Taking Back Sunday, Talib Kweli, Tank, Team Sleep, Teriyaki Boys, Thievery Corporation, Third Eye Blind, Thrice, Timbaland, Tool, Two-Mix, Usher, Utada Hikaru, Vienna Teng, Vivian Hsu, Wang Leehom, Wu-Tang Clan, X-Ecutioners, Yoko Kanno, Young Buck, Zero 7, Zion I, Zwan.

By no means is this complete. And I'll bold the favorites when I have the time. :lol:

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

On my IPod:

Adema, Alexisonfire, All That Remains, Alter Bridge, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Behind Crimson Eyes, Billy Talent, The Bled, Blind Guardian, Breaking Benjamin, The Bronx, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Converge, CrimsonFire, Death Cab For Cutie, Demon Hunter, The Devil Wears Prada, Disturbed, DragonForce, Edguy, Every Time I Die, Fair To Midland, The Fall Of Troy, Fort Minor, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, From Autumn To Ashes, GlassJaw, Grey Daze, Gwen Stacy, Haste The Day, Iced Earth, Ill Nino, KillSwitch Engage, Kisschasy, KoRn, Linkin Park, lostprophets, Lupe Fiasco, Machinae Supremacy, Machine Head, Madina Lake, The Mars Volta, Megadeth, Metallica, Mindless Self Indulgence, Mudvayne, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Norther, Pain, A Perfect Circle, Powerman 5000, Primus, Protest The Hero, Racer X, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Secret & Whisper, See You At Sundown, Serj Tankian, Shadows Fall, Slipknot, A Static Lullaby, Still Remains, Stone Sour, Symphony X, System Of A Down, Taproot, This Is Hell, Thrice, Thursday, Tool, Trivium, The Used, Within Temptation, Wolfmother, The X-Ecutioners, Yngwie Malmsteen, 36 CrazyFists.

There's a bunch of other artists i could list but there not on my Ipod. A few of my favorites are in bold.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Adema, Apathy, Atmosphere, Army of Pharaohs, Avenged Sevenfold, Big L, Biggie Smalls, Billy Talent, Bishop G, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Breaking Benjamin, Brother Ali, Canibus, Cary Brothers, Chamillionaire, Chris Cornell, Coldplay, Common, Counting Crows, D12, Daughtry, Dead Celebrity Status, Dead Prez, Depeche Mode, Dr. Dre, Dream Theater, DZK, Eminem, Evanescence, Falling Up, Flipsyde, Foo Fighters, Fort Minor, The Game, Gemini, Gorillaz, Grey Daze, Gym Class Heroes, Hoobastank, Immortal Technique, Incubus, Jay-Z, Jedi Mind Tricks, Julien-K, Jurassic 5, Kanye West, Kenna, KoRn, KRS One, Kyle Spratt, Lazlo Bane, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lupe Fiasco, Madina Lake, Manafest, Micheal Jackson, Mute Math, Nasir Jones, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Outlandish, P.O.D., Plain White T's, Poets of the Fall, R.A. The Rugged Man, Rascal Flatts, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rob Thomas, Ronan Keating, The Roots, The Shins, Stone Sour, Styles of Beyond, Sum 41, Tenacious D, The Used, The White Stripes, Within Temptation, Wu Tang Clan, Yaatri.

and loads more.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Does anyone here NOT have NIN? :lol:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

30 seconds to mars,
    alexisonfire,
    apathy,
    armor for sleep,
    blindside,
    bobby valentino,
    bullet for my valentine,
    celldweller,
    chiodos,
    cobra starship,
    craig david,
    the crystal method,
    dead poetic,
    deftones,
    demigodz,
    depeche mode,
    eskimo joe,
    evanescence,
    fort minor,
    hawthorne heights,
    holly brook,
    hollywood undead,
    hoobastank,
    incubus,
    jay-z,
    julien-k,
    kanye west,
    the killers,
    korn,
    the legion of doom,
    linkin park,
    the living end,
    lostprophets,
    lupe fiasco,
    nine inch nails,
    oasis,
    oh, sleeper,
    orgy,
    panic at the disco,
    pete murray,
    the receiving end of sirens,
    the red jumpsuit apparatus,
    rise against,
    saosin,
    senses fail,
    she wants revenge,
    sick puppies,
    slipknot,
    story of the year,
    styles & breeze,
    styles of beyond,
    switchfoot,
    taking back sunday,
    team sleep,
    timbaland,
    trapt,
    underoath.

my media library has been sufficiently reduced over the years. :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
    Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

Who wouldn't have NIN? Must be a pretty strange group of people, if any people are in that group, which i doubt :lol: