Music Extended Tracks/Studio Remakes/Mashups by Album (by Soul)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Søuł, Nov 22, 2012.

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

MARCH 9 - 15
    Sorry for my hiatus last week, I was extremely sick. I honestly thought I was going to die. I'm still REALLY sick though. But now I've kinda gotten used to it. I still think I might die. Going to school today was NOT the best of ideas.

I'm going to try and really start pumping out videos, I really need to catch up to my current album (still an album behind, and one just around the corner!). Look forward to that!

1. Madness
    2. Explorers
    3. Muse - Supremacy (Guitar Cover)
    4. Big Freeze

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    Søuł

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Søuł

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Søuł

MARCH 30 - APRIL 5
    Remember to grab Hybrid Theory Extended (Reprise), which is our now! Check it out here. I'm thinking about working on some of my own songs while I have some time before I start the next extended album, so be on the lookout for that.

Wrapping up The 2nd Law Extended lyric videos this week. Getting into A Thousand Suns on Saturday! PRODUCTIVITY BRINGS A THOUSAND SUNS A DAY EARLY!
    1. Liquid State
    2. Prelude
    3. Survival
    4. Nine (Original Song; WIP)
    5. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable (Reupload)
    6. Justin Timberlake - Only When I Walk Away (Guitar Cover)
    7. The Requiem
    8. Wretches and Kings
    9. The Radiance

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Søuł

APRIL 13 - 19
    So. A lot has happened over the past two weeks. By a lot, I mean absolutely nothing. I went to Williamsburg, VA over the weekend for my school's jazz band trip (I'm also a saxophonist, for those who don't know). I tried to prepare videos for last weekend but Final Cut Pro just wouldn't have it. NOTHING went right that day. I was hoping to catch up on videos during my Spring Break (only a week long thanks to endless snow this winter) but I've just been exhausted these past few days and was relaxing for a large portion of it. I'm hoping this weekend to get stuff done. Hopefully at least one or more videos from Friday - Sunday. No guitar cover this week because, as I said, I'm goddamn exhausted from a lot of things. I had no idea how stressed I was until I got home from my trip. So, sorry for the delay in videos. Hopefully I'll make up for it.

4/19: Did a little rearrangement of the album schedule... Thinking about taking down A7X and The Black Parade for now. I'll definitely do them at some point though.

1. Burning In The Skies
    2. Wisdom, Justice, and Love
    3. Iridescent
    4. The Messenger
    5. Jornada del Muerto
    6. Waiting For The End

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    abbaslp

abbaslp Fortyoneaxes

please

how do u remix these songs.i need that software and samples urgently

Søuł

I use Logic Pro X for making the tracks, and I either loop parts or record them myself. I also have a wide array of multitracks and stems I've collected from the Internet. I use Final Cut Pro to make the videos.

Søuł

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    Søuł

APRIL 27 - MAY 3
    A Thousand Suns Extended videos are done! Yeah! What would of taken 7 or 8 weeks ended up being done in 2! Yay for productivity!

Also, two guitar covers this week. I was supposed to do three last week, but the last one got corrupted when I imported the video to my laptop. My bad.
    1. With You

Søuł

MAY 4 - 10
    Sorry about the lack of videos last week, I had testing in school, and when I had time to edit videos Final Cut Pro gave me problems. I would of uploaded yesterday but my dad was having a barbecue and I had friends over, and I just had some fun. Hopefully I can catch up. I still have to do two guitar covers, since one of the videos kept giving me a lot of problems.
    1. Paramore - Still Into You (Guitar Cover)
    2. Runaway
    3. Pushing Me Away

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Søuł

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    Søuł

MAY 17 - 23
    Something may be coming at the end of the week... ;)
    5/20: I kinda fucked up my hand, no guitar cover this week :\
    1. Points Of Authority
    2. Papercut

Last edited: May 21, 2014
    Søuł

MAY 24 - 30
    Sorry for my lack of videos over the past few weeks... I've been really busy. Finals start tomorrow... Oh joy.
    1. A Place For My Head

Søuł

MAY 24 - 30
    Sorry for my lack of videos over the past few weeks... I've been really busy. Finals start tomorrow... Oh joy.
    1. A Place For My Head

Patricia likes this.
    Søuł

MAY 31 - JUNE 6
    A BUNCH of new stuff came out this week from me! Get pumped for plenty of new things coming your way. I finally got an actual microphone, so now I can record some new things (i.e. vocals, acoustic guitar, saxophone, etc.) and got my electronic drum kit working. Originals may just be over the horizon! I also have a new extended EP in the works - the CASTLE OF GLASS Experience EP! Check below for a studio remake of the COG Experience Version.

In other news, I released This Is War Extended (Reprise) yesterday. Click this link here to go check it out!
    1. This Is War Extended (Reprise) - Full Album
    2. CASTLE OF GLASS (Experience Version)
    3. Crawling
    4. Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Guitar Cover)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    Søuł

JUNE 7 - 13
    School's almost over for me, get ready for a bunch of new stuff soon! Yesterday (Friday the 6th) I worked for 7 hours recording and mixing a song for a project on the Civil War (in which I rapped, and which I don't have because I'm in honors and the friends I was assisting are in an average class), so that will take me a lot of editing this weekend. I might not have time to make up for Thursday's video (I had a party to attend that day, so I couldn't put a video up), but I'll try my best!
    1. Cure For The Itch

Søuł

JUNE 14 - 20
    Graduation is this week. Awesome. For that reason there will probably NOT be a guitar cover on Friday. However, I'll try to make up for it by uploading some WIP tracks and a snippet of an original song this week ;)
    1. Muse - Stockholm Syndrome (Guitar Cover)

Søuł

JUNE 21 - 27
    I graduated! AND CHESTER CONGRATULATED ME (see here)! I think I've won middle school. Sorry for the lack of videos last week, I'm definitely going to make up for it. I've just been really busy, but now it's summer vacation! Get pumped for a bunch of stuff!
    I'm going on vacation to Lake George, NY on Monday, so I'll try to prepare some stuff for before I leave.
    1. One Step Closer
    2. Nine [Version 2] (Original; Intro Only)
    3. R-Evolve (Work In Progress)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    NimaLP

NimaLP LP Persian Soldier

Can you make the studio version of these, please?

Until It's Gone INTRO (TC/NMS/ND)
    The Catalyst/The Requiem
    Bleed It Out (Drum Solo; The Catalyst Refrain)

If you make the shortened versions of some songs that LP played in European Tour, It will be awesome.
    I already made them but some of them aren't really good.

20. Søuł

JULY 6 - 12
    Sorry about my lack of videos and stuff recently, I've just been enjoying my summer. Have a Katy Perry concert to attend on Saturday, so no video then. I'll get back into the mix of things soon. I've still been working on music, don't worry about that. ABL Extended Reprise will be amazing, I promise!
    1. Escape