Favorite Parts of Living Things

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ChuckCheese, Jun 16, 2012.

mastae

mastae Some Honky

Castle of Glass
    Roads Untraveled
    Until It Breaks

Kmid24

Kmid24 Well-Known Member

Entire LOST IN THE ECHO
    "Like an army falling one by one by one" (And I love how Chester starts to sing this with Mike; very epic)
    LIES GREED MISERY's Chorus (I love how the lyrics are dark but the mood is so cheery)
    Entire CASTLE OF GLASS (Beautiful song, Beautiful lyrics, and love the LP folk)
    Mike's singing in the beginning of VICTIMIZED
    I LOVE the wind chime sound in "ROADS UNTRAVELED" as well as the interplay and the line... "May your love never end and if you need a friend, there's a seat seat along side me" (I love how Chester sings that line and Mike's high voice in the background")
    SKIN TO BONE's Beat, and Interplay between Chester and Mike
    Entire UNTIL IT BREAKS (Brad's Part was Great) (Second Reggae Style Rap was incredible)

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Seriously, every fuckin' song has a moment that stands out. I don't think I ever felt that in a LP album.
    I'm just going to name my favorites:

Lost In the Echo: Every detail of this song stands out. The raps and the chorus are awesome and the backing vocals are also great. The Blackout-ish bridge is perfect.
    In My Remains: When Mike sings 'like an army falling one by one by one' with the marching drum in the background.
    Castle Of Glass: Well, I love this song. It's perfect. The chorus is beautiful, and when Chester sings it alone it's just wow!
    Roads Untraveled: Chester singing alone in the middle of the song and then with Mike harmonizing give me chills. It can't be more awesome. "there's seat here along side me".
    Until It Breaks: The last part with Brad singing is great. The melody is just spot on.
    Powerless: Another song that is a highlight in itself. Again, the breakdown with Chester singing gives me chills. The last chorus is great.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

From track 5 onwards.