First concert

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by MeteoraTheory, Jun 13, 2003.

MeteoraTheory

MeteoraTheory Member

Last year I was at a Linkin Park concert. Me and my friends got right up front, despite the fact we were getting crushed into the railings, and my friend collapsed and got taken out, I had an awesome time.
    First, Chester took my hand while he was crowd surfing, and he dragged me up with him, so we were crowd surfing together. It was awesome. He kept high fiving me and stuff.
    Later, I got to goto the meet and greet, he signed my Hybrid Theory cd, and I got a kiss on the cheek. I had an awesome time.
    Chester is a great guy to go crowd surfing with.

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

hehehe LOL good you had a great time :):):):)

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

hah....well, i've been to 3 LP concerts....all in 2001...my first was early february of 2001 in detroit....they played about 10 songs or so, but it was my first ever.....i met them all after(thats when they would come in crowd and talk/sign autographs w/everyone)...man i missed those days grrr. my 2nd was ozzfest, my 3rd was fam values....i havent seen em since.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

cool
    i wish i coulda went crowd surfing with him

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

Crazy.Desperate.Insane Well-Known Member

Woah.. you guys are so lucky to meet LP.. I would be contented watching their concert but meeting them would be unbelievable..

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

iam going to see Linkin Park in Summer Saintarium when the hit toronto iam sure i will have a great time but I'm positive i wont get to meet Linkin Park after the show becouse there playing at the Sky Doom, but I still have to try and Meet them just to tell them how they've changed my life and how good there music is :D

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

And then he went to your birthday party... While we're dreaming, I want a corvette.... :p

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

LOL

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

lmao ^_^

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

There was no point in the world to post in this month-old topic with just "lmao," don't do it again.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

There was no point in the world to post in this month-old topic with just "lmao," don't do it again. [/b][/quote]
    2 months!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

2 months! [/b][/quote]
    2 Months and a few days!!

But no really, if you're going to revive a old topic at least post something that's contributing to the post itself and not just a laugh. To me thats raising your post count and you can get warned for that.

On the topic of this post, I've never gone to a concert. But my first watched concert was KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas when it featured Linkin Park. That was over the internet though. -.-

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

i would LOVE to go to LP, but their not coming to Holland :wth:
    maybe next year if they're going to Pinkpop (festival) then i'll be going with some friends or my bro

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I've never been to a Linkin Park concert but I planned to twice, both times when I went to buy tickets they had sold out :angry:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Same here. I could of gone to State College or Philadelphia but I didn't get to go to either. Kind of makes me pissed because State College had an exclusive new intro for By Myself, P5hing Me Aw*y live and the first ever performance of Nobody's Listening..complete with a new verse.

So unfair I tell you...UNFAIR.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

They played that new intro to By Myself here in Frisco...I like the old way better, kinda.

My first LP concert was Family Values Tour 2001 in San Jose, my second was last March with the LPU Tour, and my 3rd was last saturday for Summer Sanitarium.

No one puts on a show like LP. You can listen to them live, watch them live on video, but nothing beats being there with them and seeing them perform live. It's one hell of a rush.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Some person said a while ago that it didn't matter and u were aloud to post on one or two month old topics?And it was an administrator...??? :mellow:
    Oh well, yeah I was gonna post more later I just couldn't think of anything, so nvmnd sorry *shrugs*

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Well yes it does matter, if the reply has anything to do with the topic its ok, but if its just "lmao," thats pointless.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I cant wait till I see LP in concert again :D

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

I have seen LP's concert last Wednesday, 3rd of Sept. 2003, in Prague. It was awesome! I was standing right in the front, singing all the time. But no one of the guys came after the show to sign autographs. :mellow: