First Linkin Park Album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Super Sonic, Aug 24, 2011.

dereklp

dereklp :Not here:

HT day of release. Good ol' Circuit City days.

Scott D

Scott D Well-Known Member

Road To Revolution: Live in Milton Keynes in some time in 2008. I was 5 years old when HT came out so there was no way I was going to buy it lol.

Jadedjcbxnyc6981

Jadedjcbxnyc6981 Active Member

Hybrid theory. My hubby bought the album first and was supposed to burn a copy for me and never did so I purchased my own copy sometime in late 2000.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Haha, even though I don't really like that album I probably will get it again myself at some point just for the sake of completion. Due to either losing them or wearing them out, and me still not actually having bought ATS yet, the only albums I actually have physical copies of are MTM and Road To Revolution.

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

First album was Hybrid Theory. I bought the album on November 3rd at Wal-Mart. Last copy! :awesome:

Duragon

Duragon Well-Known Member

Minutes to midnight was my first actually. But i did listen to them since 00 or 02.
    My ex got me Road To Revolution not so long after, then i bought myself live in texas.
    My dad got me Reanimation, Hybrid Theory and Meteora, i think i bought them last on the same day.
    And then A Thousand Suns.

I think i ordered Fort Minor rising tied after that.
    Bought Dead By Sunrise into ashes on release day.
    Frat Party at the pancake festival DVD bought right after Into Ashes.
    Joined LPU in June. (My package isto be shipped in November acording to the reciet)

Posters, KERRANG special 'n such is all scattered thru dates i don't remember

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Hybrid Theory in 2002.

I first heard it when I was in 4th grade. I was on a cruise and they were renting out these new music players called "ipods" ( :awesome: ) and I listened to the album on there.

My sister bought me the album for my birthday a month later.

Yurieff

Yurieff Meow. :3

Minutes to Midnight + The Catalyst (Single CD) a year ago. A thousand suns slightly after it was released.

Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

may 24th 2007,minutes to midnight....and then followed by meteora tour edition,ATS(&meeting of 1000suns),madrid,live in texas,HT(se) and now gonna get road to rev....

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

I too only have Meteora and it is "lost" lol

The only LP album I physically own is the only album of theirs that I don't like. That was a few months after it was released

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

Ayyye Collision Course in the house???

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

meteora, heard somewhere I belong and fell in love ^_^ now I have the full collection (not counting lpu's 2-7 lmao)

Geki2

Geki2 Guest

Hybrid Theory after my friend introduced me to them, I think it was December of 2000. I remember him showing me Papercut and Crawling and then I went out and made my Mom buy me the CD. Haha. Good times. Turns out since then I have bought tons of LP merch, own every release except for the Xero tape, and have seen LP 12 times live now and FM once and DBS twice. It's amazing how hard I fell in love with the band. I even dyed my hair blonde in 6th grade to copy the way Chester looked on the back of HT.