First Linkin Park concert soon; a few questions

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Anticipation96, Feb 2, 2011.

Anticipation96

Anticipation96 Human Being

Hi, everyone. As the title may make you assume, I'm gonna be going to my first LP concert soon, and I have a few questions.

1. How long is the opening act? How long is the main act? In other words, how late will I actually be out?

2. (assuming I get one, which I REALLY hope I do) when is the meet and greet held? Will I have to get there early?

3. Are cameras allowed at the show? 5 of my (jealous) friends want me to take video :p

4. Is there usually a big line at merch tables? 'Cause I don't like waiting in lines.

Thanks!

BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

I just went to my first linkin park concert two days ago in Philidelphia, it was awesome:D

1.the opening acts are 30-40 minutes, the main act is a hour and a half

2.You have to sign up to the LPU to do Meet and greets, and apply to one near you, and you will be lucky if you get picked as there are alot of other people applying also.

3. You probally can, i saw alot of people recording on cellphones, didnt see much cameras.
    4. Depends on how many merch stores there are, when i went there was one merch over crowded at the entrance, and a empty one upstairs with barely any one.