Fun in the snow.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Mcnasty, Jan 29, 2004.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I just had a blast in the snow with my friends GT :D I went off this freeging huge jump and got some major air B) LOL then I went off the jump again and decided to take my hands off of it in the air and land with no hands but landed with my hands and my ass :D but it was STILL KICK ASS FUN B) post any fun you've had in the snow today, last week this year or when ever :D

coley8605

coley8605 Guest

Heh I'd have to say that I absolutely hate snow. Well, I guess it's alright, but combined with the below freezing temperatures and ice and whatnot, it sucks.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Went sledboarding down Luzley hill last night, which was awesome - especially when a certain person went flying into the iced over canal =P

I had to fish the poor guy out before he froze to death!

And now we're in a bit of a blizzard, so I'll have to wait a little until it calms down before I go out again.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I have never had snow here ever. I have also never seen snow other then on tv. I want snow :( .

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

We have an overwhelming amount of snow in Canada. You're welcome to come visit anytime Amy. :D

Yesterday I had to chase my dog through the snow with only socks on. Plus I went out last night to get a cafe mocha with my friend Rob and I nearly fell on the slush and snow infront of an oncoming car. :lol:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

We have an overwhelming amount of snow in Canada. You're welcome to come visit anytime Amy. :D [/b][/quote]
    No she's not!

:lol:, just kidding. ;)

Me and my next door neighbour Phil no longer have any use for the phone. I just open my side door and flick snowballs at his window until he apopears and opens it. He does the same thing with his back door and my bedroom window. It's like a new way of calling peopel, just flick snow at their houses.

Me and Phil were shoveling our seperate driveways the other day and I started throwing snowballs at him while he was using the snowblower. Then he chased me with it. So I climbed up over a snow bank he couldn't climb with the snowblower and he pursued me on foot. It was kinda hard to run for both of us because it was that powdery stuff that has up to our hips. You need to find the right places for wet snow to make good snowballs. Anyways, it was hilarious, we both got trapped in the snow and we were just throwing snow at each other from a 15 feet distance.

And then we were at his house playing video games and we saw my sister and his sister playing outside, so we ran outside and bombarded them with snowballs. They didn't have the same throwing range as us so it was kind of a one-sided battle. We went in when we couldn't feel our hands.

Snow can be really fun! :lol: :thumbsup:

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

All my friends had a massive snow ball fight at school today at lunch. It was great. Not only was there snow but also a bit of ice. People were throwing this ice around and it absolutely killed. I got about 15 snowballs in the face this morning before my and my mate reteated to our tutor room for some calm. I love the snow :D

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Yea snows awsome :D

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

Tuesday morning I went into school because I had my Science exam in the afternoon. Me and Neil wanted to kill some time, so a bunch of his friends (and Neil) did races around the school without jackets. There was a lot of shoving and falling into snowbanks. They took it upon themselves to run up the street past the track to Caldwell school and back. Boy was that funny. Neil came in dead last and fell.

After the guys were done racing I asked Neil to throw me into a snow bank. He was reluctant at first because I was wearing a white tee and a black bra. But he went along with it. He picked me up and said, "I love you" and threw me into some snow. Ack, I didn't think it'd be that deep and cold. It was all in good fun, so a little while later I told Neil to do it again. He picked a spot where the snow was a bit shallower. When he threw me, it knocked the wind out of me. My back was burning. Ouch. -_- My moral of the story, 5'2" girls and shallow snow don't mix. :lol:

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

i hate snow actually i only love snow ball fights :unsure: .. wich i had on school today :p

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

I usually hate snow, but my friends and I had a kick ass snowball fight after school a couple of weeks ago...LOL it was a lot of fun, we kept tackling each other and trying to get snow in each other's faces...there were eight of us in the fight, four-on-four fighting. My friend Dan is a snowball fight master, and he was on the team who was against mine...so he nailed me FIVE times in the face...but I got my revenge by shoving him into a huge snow drift LOL. My friend Tuan tackled me from behind and everyone else jumped on top of us so we were in a big pile. We were thrashing about, and snow was flying everywhere! My best friend, Kathy, and I helped Amanda get revenge on Andy by waiting until he was lying in the snow so we could dump snow on him. And Matt spent the whole time chasing Jath around and aiming snowballs so they would hit him in the crotch. :lol:

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Snowball fights RULE....at our elementary school when we wouldn't get SUSPENDED for throwing them :)rolleyes: ) we used to have big forts, then we would raid the other 'teams' forts and wreck their stuff and run back before they pegged you to many times.... :p

We have this one hill near our place where we toboggan (well, GT) down, but you gotta watch out its only about 10 feet wide so one false move and you run into a tree :lol:

Also, sports are fun to play in the snow...in football you can tackle so much harder :D Oh, yeah...skiing/snowboarding rules too!

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I had some snowball fights and played football in the snow.

Football + Snow = Tons of fun! :D