Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Why is that? [/b][/quote]
    Planes are falling out of the sky like they're bird shit. Floods are destroying cities all over the earth.

I think Jesus is going to come back with a fucking Uzi or something. Someone is pissed up there.

2. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Planes are falling out of the sky like they're bird shit. Floods are destroying cities all over the earth.

I think Jesus is going to come back with a fucking Uzi or something. Someone is pissed up there. [/b][/quote]
    No, I meant why can't you wait for it.

You forgot about the cruise that sunk.

3. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

holy shit, I was JUST thinking about that :unsure:

the world is coming close to an end and I believe we're all fucked, God is pissed beyond belief, i'm scared shitless for my life

4. $pvcxGhxztCasey

No, I meant why can't you wait for it.

You forgot about the cruise that sunk. [/b][/quote]
    I've always wanted to die and sit atop a cloud and just... watch the world die, you know? I want to watch it all just go away, piece by piece.

Seems like I'm already doing it, but yeah. As for why I can't wait... I'm ready to move on to the next part of my life.

5. Paul

I've always wanted to die and sit atop a cloud and just... watch the world die, you know? I want to watch it all just go away, piece by piece.

Seems like I'm already doing it, but yeah. As for why I can't wait... I'm ready to move on to the next part of my life. [/b][/quote]
    To be honest, I think your just saying that right now but in reality if you knew you were going to die in 10 minutes you would act completly diffrent.

Thats how I would act.

Not trying to offend you or anything.

6. $pvcxGhxztCasey

I don't think I would. Maybe if it was last year, but this time... I just don't care. That sounds really emo. Anyways.

I don't know, I'm just ready to move beyond this place. It's wretched.

7. Paul

If I had ten minutes to live...I don't know what I'd do.

I'd probably stick with the cliched "call everybody and tell them I love them"

8. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

My friend's sister is in critical condition, I think an artery or vein blew up in her neck when she fell down while taking a shower. I don't know what to do, she's been crying non stop. I just came back from seeing her and feel horrible, to make things worse she had a fight with her right before and can't tell her how much she loved her...

9. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I don't know what's going on. I feel like depression is crawling an inch closer to me everytime I think about it.

10. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Is it something specific or are you just feeling depressed and you dont know why?

Whenever you think about problems, they (sometimes) become bigger than they really are because you're acknowledging them, which makes you think OMG I really have problems. Thats why you tend to find stupid people happy, I love stupid people :p

:hugz:

11. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Is it something specific or are you just feeling depressed and you dont know why?

Whenever you think about problems, they (sometimes) become bigger than they really are because you're acknowledging them, which makes you think OMG I really have problems. Thats why you tend to find stupid people happy, I love stupid people :p

:hugz: [/b][/quote]
    I really don't know, but I think it has to do with me breaking up with my girlfriend. See, we tried going out again but I felt like I've already moved on, so I broke up with her and actually felt good...till now.

12. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I really don't know, but I think it has to do with me breaking up with my girlfriend. See, we tried going out again but I felt like I've already moved on, so I broke up with her and actually felt good...till now. [/b][/quote]
    Ahh, I see. Have you found another girlfriend? If you haven't then maybe you're only remembering the good times, want her back and regret breaking up with her. Am i right or do I have it all wrong? Emotions are pretty hard to figure out...

13. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I hope everything will be okay for her..

14. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I hope everything will be okay for her.. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks :hugz: , I'll tell her. She's better now, she's starting to speak, not real words but at least she can make sounds...

15. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Thanks :hugz: , I'll tell her. She's better now, she's starting to speak, not real words but at least she can make sounds... [/b][/quote]
    Damn...

I'm praying for her.

Hope things look up.

16. Paper Cut

Paper Cut Well-Known Member

Awww! That's so sad... I'll pray to the spirits of health and nature for her safe return to normality.

17. hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

i'm ugly...am i?

18. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

my mother says I'm no longer her daughter...she doesen't even wanna look at me.....she said today that I scare her....and all because of my piercings.....she has always been like this but now she is worse....she doesen't wanna accept me as I am and she wannt's me to be this perfect girl but I don't wanna be what someone alsse wants me to be I just wanna be myself....and she is so mean to me since I broke up with my boyfriend cause she like'd him and he was the perfect boy for me and now she just think that the people I hang out with are bad infuluence on me just because they are not my ex-boyfriends friends,cause when I was dating emy she never had anything againdt them.....I don't wanna have her life,all she wants is to make my life hers....she thinks thru me she can live the life she never had and I think it's just to much....I don't want a life controled by someone alsse....I wanna learn from my mestakes

19. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Tell her how you feel, and tell her what she's doing to you. Maybe she'll quit it...that's awful!

20. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think these tunr of events are affecting my health,I didn't go to the party tonight because I had a roaring headache but it dissapeared like 30 minutes ago.Its a shame really cos I could do with some cheering up and I could see if Sarah could resist alcohol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.