Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

I have a problem:For almoust 2 months I chat with one boy on icq.We have good relationships,he says he loves me.He has my pic and I dont have his.When I ask him to send it he says "oh,you'd be dissapointed and wont sleep after u see me."So he doesnt want to send it to me.My question is:should I wait him to send it and to continue our relationships or should I quit all this shit? :wth:

2. xero theory

xero theory Banned

IF U CARE ABOUT LOOKS QUITE IT BUT DONT IF U LOVE HIM :hugz:

3. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Quit all this shit. In my opinion online relationships don't work. The thing is you don't really know each other & the fact that he won't send / show you a pic of himself is even more reason to be cautious especially when you've sent him a pic of yourself. Two months in and he's saying he loves you? To me this is saying, "Hi, you're the first girl to take an interest in me in life & online, I love you". I say just stop the whole thing. Remain friends and still talk and shit, but to be involved in a relationship online is a bit too much.

This is probably what you didn't want to hear, but I'm sorry, I don't believe in online relationships at all. If there's a possibility of meeting then maybe it can lead to something, but beyond that, I see them as nothing more than a way to find affection which people aren't getting in real life, which is harmless I guess, but personally I find them pointless.

4. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

My friend admitted today he's deeply in love with Sarah.....

The plot seems to thicken every day :lol:

5. Joe

I'm in love with Sarah too. :wub:

6. Luke

I'm in love with Sarah too. :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Sod off you :lol:

7. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

You should have MTV come and make a reality show about your life like they did with Laguna Beach.

8. Luke

You should have MTV come and make a reality show about your life like they did with Laguna Beach. [/b][/quote]
    You don't know the half of it, I'm half expecting dramatic soap opera music to play after the next dramatic thing that happens in my life :lol:

9. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

You don't know the half of it, I'm half expecting dramatic soap opera music to play after the next dramatic thing that happens in my life :lol: [/b][/quote]
    If it was MTV producing it, it wouldn't be soap opera music.

It'd be Hilary Duff and Kelly Clarkson.

10. Luke

If it was MTV producing it, it wouldn't be soap opera music.

It'd be Hilary Duff and Kelly Clarkson. [/b][/quote]
    Some Trivium and Killswitch would do me :lol:

11. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

My problem = heavy expectations

Im doing year 12...last year of hogh school/college and im bombing out hardcore...well atleast thats how i feel. Everyone has placed such high expectations on me to get DUX of the school because i have for the past 4 years but thing in my life have changed this year and i dont think i will live up to their expectations. Just to NUMB then you guys will know how i feel.

12. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I don't have a picture of you but I bet you anything you're NOT UGLY! :hugz: Your definately not boring, I only talked to you for two seconds online and I already like you!
    I believe there's always someone for somebody (I'm talking about friendship and being alone, not love).

How did you end it?

Btw, she was never a friend if she did this to you, I don't even know her but I think she fucking sucks to put it mildly.

Online relationships don't work, honestly how do know he's not some rapist who'll sound nice online but's fucking horrible in real life. You just don't know these things, no matter how much you try to sugar coat it, you don't know him!
    Sorry if I'm being too harsh sweetie but if you don't even have his picture...meh, I don't know, it just sounds wrong to me.
    Good luck :hugz:

Ztarduzt, I know...sometimes it just freaks me out. I'm sure that I would hate every single person in my family, even my brothers if they weren't "family"...yet I know that if anything happened to them I'll just be devastated because I love them, which is weird because as I said before if they weren't my brothers I don't think I would've liked them.

Ether I know this sounds korny but as long as you really try your best then I'm sure you'll get good grades! Not just say that your trying hard but acctually try hard, I know it's really difficult but honestly do your best :hugz:

If you let other people drive your need to do well (high expectations) then I don't think its going to work, block them out somehow, there's always an escape, use it. :hugz:

I just figured this out: Love doesn't last because emotions don't last like rage, pain, happyness it all goes away sometime.

13. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Thanks dude...nice to know im not invisible :lol:

14. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I love her.

But I don't know if she knows or if she returns the feeling.

And I'm too much of a wimp to find out. :unsure:

15. Joe

I've been there, man. I always have to know how they feel about me before I make any kind of move.

16. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I wish you were here...

17. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I'm incredibly jealous of a girl I've never even met. She has the one thing I want more than anything in the world.

18. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Everything sucks right now.

Plus I need to remind myself never to go near a lighter when I'm angry again.

19. Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

my obsession:nice ;) i

20. Luke

I honestly don't know where Sarah is :lol:

I didn't see her at all over the weekend and she wasn't in school today :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.