Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Today I realized I was emo :(.

Then I went in a dark corner and listened to hawthorne heights.

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:'(

Please don'T kill your self!

3. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Just because you're emo doesn't mean you need to subject yourself to that kind of pain.

But you probably should dye your hair black.

4. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Why does everyone use labels?

Just say you're depressed. I hate the word 'Emo'.

And Hawthorne Heights sucks, no offense to you.

And I'm sorry if you're feeling down. If you need anything, you can always talk to me.

5. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

OMG...that's painful :lol:

6. DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

7. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Not really...I've got no friends at all in college :-/ [/b][/quote]
    Yup, no better in college. I don't particularly like it.
    I used to be a homeschooler and I changed schools when I was little becuase everyone was soooo mean. In preschool, kids jumped on my lunchbox just for the sake of breaking it. Kids are horrible little, mean brats.
    But in highschool i was pretty popular. My junior and senior years were awesome. but now i'm friends with losers who don't care about my school. Beleive me, its is so much better to not have friends in schhol then have losers who don't care becuase they just bring you down. I now have a horrible concentration problem. I've gotten obsessed with not being at home. that is horrible. everything is tempting. I nearly fail in school because of it. But i get starved for outside attention. *sigh* Life is complicated. lol

8. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

im so sad.
    the government might be stopping me from going overseas :( *cries*

9. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Yup, no better in college. I don't particularly like it.
    I used to be a homeschooler and I changed schools when I was little becuase everyone was soooo mean. In preschool, kids jumped on my lunchbox just for the sake of breaking it. Kids are horrible little, mean brats.
    But in highschool i was pretty popular. My junior and senior years were awesome. but now i'm friends with losers who don't care about my school. Beleive me, its is so much better to not have friends in schhol then have losers who don't care becuase they just bring you down. I now have a horrible concentration problem. I've gotten obsessed with not being at home. that is horrible. everything is tempting. I nearly fail in school because of it. But i get starved for outside attention. *sigh* Life is complicated. lol [/b][/quote]
    :hugz:

Exactly how my life's going, minus the 'having friends at school' part. I know exactly what it's like :(

10. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Err. Post gone wrong. Nevermind.

11. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I feel like shit, I'm so motherfucking worried right now...

12. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Why are you worried? :unsure:

13. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

my mum wants me to break it off with anson...HELP ME !!wtf am i to do? i lov him...

14. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Why are you worried? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    I'm alright now but I was so fucked up yesterday. I couldn't eat and I didn't sleep at all, I've never felt this bad in my life.
    I don't know/like alot of my cousins but my favoutire one that I'm so close to, the one that told me about music, taught me how to play the guitar, taught me not to be so serious and have fun and was just like a big brother to me, might not make it...
    His arm got infected so they have to remove it and all the hospitals there are full and have more important patients and the infection is spreading...
    This is probably the only time when I'm too hopeful, I mean he can't die...he just can't! I won't let him...somehow.

Can someone work and make a living without an arm?

15. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I'm alright now but I was so fucked up yesterday. I couldn't eat and I didn't sleep at all, I've never felt this bad in my life.
    I don't know/like alot of my cousins but my favoutire one that I'm so close to, the one that told me about music, taught me how to play the guitar, taught me not to be so serious and have fun and was just like a big brother to me, might not make it...
    His arm got infected so they have to remove it and all the hospitals there are full and have more important patients and the infection is spreading...
    This is probably the only time when I'm too hopeful, I mean he can't die...he just can't! I won't let him...somehow.

Can someone work and make a living without an arm? [/b][/quote]
    Don't worry mi amiga, just be grateful that at least your cousin has a chance. And remember what I said earlier; Remember that people love you and it doesn't matter about those who think they're right and the best in the world.
    And yes, I think that people can make livings without an arm.
    Which reminds me, how's Rani's sister?

16. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Don't worry mi amiga, just be grateful that at least your cousin has a chance. And remember what I said earlier; Remember that people love you and it doesn't matter about those who think they're right and the best in the world.
    And yes, I think that people can make livings without an arm.
    Which reminds me, how's Rani's sister? [/b][/quote]
    Thanks :hugz: I'm currently in love with that quote! Did you make it up?

Rani's sister is much better but she has to stay in the hospital for another 2 months and she has amnesia. That really hurts Kanthie when she calls her and she wouldn't recognize her even though she just called the day before...

17. Linja

Thanks :hugz: I'm currently in love with that quote! Did you make it up?

Rani's sister is much better but she has to stay in the hospital for another 2 months and she has amnesia. That really hurts Kanthie when she calls her and she wouldn't recognize her even though she just called the day before... [/b][/quote]
    :hugz: Yeah, I made it up. *proud face* And poor Kanthie, at least she's better, maybe her memories will come back in a while, I guess all they can do is wait. You feeling better?

18. Theazninvasion68

I'm soo Fucking worried, I couldn't even sleep.... :( :'(

19. Linja

Why?

20. Theazninvasion68

:hugz: Why? [/b][/quote]
    Because Raven..Cut her self, now that she has 528 scars, and those are deep cuts, She's in the hospital, crying loudly at the nurse's "Why don't you just let me die!??!"

She punched a nurse, and threw her needles out of her and wacked another nurse....

:'( And im afriad that she doesn't want to live for Anything anymore, like, no will to live...

:'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.