Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

I hate them all ! I Hate the boys that taught with "emo" and "go listen to the used" an"go rape some horses" "go cut yourself"..ergh!
    and today i got framed for throwing stuff out the window! and i got into a cat fight with a girl that called me "slut" in the first place.

man..i've had a bad day..

and when i get home, my tutor is going to kill me cos i failed maths for my trials.

2. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm a mess. I'm a sad hopeless mess.

Only she can help me.

3. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

She says me she still likes me...

...And yet, she left me.

i'm so lost. :(

4. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Source

Fuck! I was staying at that hotel just three days ago! My whole family was going to go to that wedding (where one of the bombings took place) but since my grandfather passed away they didn't go.
    I can't believe it, why would anyone want to attack Jordan?
    Great, half of my family is Palestinian, there's war there. The other half is Jordanian, there are bombings over there and I have loads of relatives in Iraq. What the fuck?! The only other places I have relatives in is Egypt and the U.A.E, I hope nothing happens there...

5. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

So.. I did it. My long angry letter to Jerry after what he had done last night. He had gotten drunk, and yet I again, I had to pick up the pieces.

Hey, so yesterday made me angry and scared the crap out of me. I'm writing you this because I can't deal with this anymore Jerry, you really scared me yesterday. I allways end up babysitting you and making sure you're okay. I have the feeling that nothing I do for you helps at all. I'm not sure if you remember but last night I ended up watching over you, and you ended up falling because it was your fault. You don't know your limit with drinking Jerry and I'm tired of you being stubborn and telling me that you do.

You could've probably died last night you were so bad and that's what worries me, you kept repeating yourself and staying stupid shit like saying you wanted to cut your dick off because you didn't want it anymore and you'd be right back, or saying you could drive and you would be over at my house in a few mins, or saying you would shoot yourself in the head. Why do I allways have to be the one to stop you? I know this all may sound harsh Jerry but you need a taste of reality, you're imature at times and I never see you grow up.

You overeact about everything, you know I love you so quit doubting yourself that's why I'm writing this letter BECAUSE I LOVE YOU and I'm tired of seeing you hurt! I never see you try to make a change for the better. You lie to me constantly, you scare me constantly because you cling to me like I'm the last thing on earth. I'm overwhelmed by that because you seem allmost obsessive. You need to find a life, other than me Jerry. So I'm sorry to bring this to it's conclusion but I can't be with you anymore right now. I love you, and all of this is hurting me as much as it is you right now.

Please don't take this harshly, but I'm doing this for yours and my own good. I have not thought about myself and the sadness this is putting me through and only more about you but I realise now that I can't help you. You can email me back but I'm not going to change my mind. I'm sorry Jerry..

6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I know that we had our differences over Jerry but I am so proud of you for doing (what I feel) to be the right thing. I know it's hard to end a struggling relationship when you feel its going so right, but I have total respect for you for seeing through the smoke and realizing that his behavior was destructive.

I love ya Anies, if you need any comforting you know both me and Andrea are here for ya. Fo shizzle.

7. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Thankyou..

8. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Trust me, with an ass like dat? You'll get a new guy in no time.

*Smirks* :hugz:. I know I'm not on AIM right now but im switching XP accounts (I'm on my mom's) then I'll be right over to AIM. So if you wanna scream and vent, gimme like 5 mins.

9. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

And me Anies.

10. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm on invisible now though cause he keeps messaging me so.. just click on my name.

11. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

And im here too, I'm always open for ears!

^_^ I'd gladly listen to any of your stories.

EDIT: Derek....Per..... :lol: just kiddin

12. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

^What Derek said. lol.

:hugz:

13. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

I don't want to post this in the rememberance day thread, it'd be disrespectful, just like some people are...

After the 2 minutes silence in class today, some... prat (putting it mildly) sighs out loudly and says "Oh my gawd, that felt more like 5 minutes than 2!" and rolls her eyes. She then turned around, got an eye of me, giving her a very, very, VERY FUCKING NASTY look, and what does she do? Turn around and start bitching about me to her mates, because, of course, I'm in the wrong somehow or other :rolleyes: Really, which is more imporant, 2 minutes of silence for millions of people who died in war, or being let out of lessons early so she can cake her godforsaken makeup on? If she can't cope with 2, measly minutes of silence, for the people who fought for king and country, she should go out there herself, back into the 1910s, see what it's like on the Battle of the Somme. I mean, for fucks sake, she's been to France, seen the mass graves of soldiers who died on the beaches in Normandy, WE SPENT A WHOLE DAY IN FRANCE VISITING THE PLACES THESE PEOPLE DIED, IT WASN'T JUST A GODDAMNED TOURIST ATTRACTION.

Some people have no feelings, or need to think a bit more. Or just die, so that more grateful people can remember these brave men.

Another case of stupidity now... Alison. First of all, when I was with my ex, she wouldn't stop bugging me for details, like it's any of her business. Alison and friends, btw, once ganged up on me in the park, made me smoke, and tried to beat me up, she's a 2 faced whore. So, I let slip to her the other day that me and him had broken up. Ever since, she's been walking past me whenever she can, saying "Aaaaaali" (ex's name) or "I have a boyfriend." Yeah, good for her, I don't care. Today was the final straw. I'd just come out of lesson with idiot girl, as described above, and she walks past, says "Aaaaallliiii" in this slimy little voice of hers. she sounds like a wicked chicken choking on its own vomit, no joke. It took all my self control, and a good bit of persuasion from a friend, not to go over there and knock her lights out. Yeah yeah, I know, violence is wrong, blah blah, but some people really do deserve it. Oh my god, her damn voice, it's stuck in my head, you have to hear it to know what I mean.... I really do want to punch something now.

Hooray for pillows.

14. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

i like him..but he doesnt know it...if i do tell him i would ruin our friendship with him..and i dont wanna do that. But Fi's telling me to tell him and I wanna but i dont wanna at the same time.
    And i want my ex back.

I think I'm a little tramp, like the boys at school put it. :(

15. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

I seem to be in the same boat as a few of you. I have very strong feelings for a certain person. I would do anything for them, and I mean anything. All I want is to be able to hold them and feel their heart beat against my body. They have opened my eyes to so much and I am so greatful. The thing is though, that I will never be able to be with them. Every thought of them makes me suffocate in agony. I could tell them, but that would just utterly destroy the bond we already have. Although maybe there is a chance it wont. I have no idea of what to do. All I know is that when they touch me, whether it be on the arm or a hug, I never want them to let me go. I think I'm becoming obsessed. :(

16. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

A-fucking-men... Good for both beating the shit out of and crying on. The multipurpose anger-management device :D

17. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

They're also good for sleeping.

---

On a related note, I have someone new that I have a crush on, for the third time this year. I fall in love too easily. Just ask Derek, Casey, and Amanda.

18. Intergalactic Christ

A-fucking-men... Good for both beating the shit out of and crying on. The multipurpose anger-management device :D [/b][/quote]
    Oh hell yes ^_^ Not to mention slicing them. That's quite good too... it just gets a bit fluffy.

Branden: :lol:

19. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

man...you dont know how much you hurt me when you called me a replacement....after all we've been through...im just a fucking replacement....thats great....

20. Intergalactic Christ

:hugz: I know exactly what you mean. Except, I'm sure that this guy was trying to cover up his feelings when he said so.

Lots of hugs for you :hugz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.