Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

So my uncle apparently has cancer in his chest, and it's very hard to reach, so they can't do surgery. Therefore, they're going to have to do intense chemotherapy for like.. 6 months, 6 hours at a time. So he's going to lose all his hair and be really very sick. And he has some kind of growth on his neck that they're going to have to do surgery on, but can't until they start working on the cancer. Ugh. My grandpa died of cancer, my grandma nearly did, and now he has it. I'm kind of afraid. I mean, we've never been hugely close, but I see him every two weeks or so, and we get along really well. Uccck.

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

AW! I'm sooo sorry, Branden! :hug:

I'm not sure I can't really say much else. :sad:

3. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Great

First off, i still want her back, but it seems like shes over me Already...
    Second off, everytime i see this girl, i always get soo bad flirty for her. >.<
    Lastly, i have a friend thats like " in love with me" person and bleh >.<

i just gotta say it to get it off of my chest

4. nari

nari Well-Known Member

lol poor u maverik68

and very sorry to hear such bad news branden

5. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

great, so i say im just helping her get rid of me, which was true. i was quite sure she didnt want me around anymore anyway, so whats her prob? i know she wants me to step back, she didnt have to deny it and turn the whole damn situation against me to make me look like some bad guy....what the hell...

6. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

*Branden hug*

---

I'm really worried. I hope she'll call soon.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  7. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

firstly, branden, ive been affected by soo many people and cancer, hope he pulls through.Evan, dont worry, itll sort itself out soon.

now my turn...
    im sooo jealous...i know it isnt good, and everyone jokes about it sorta thing. my current girlfriend ended it with another boy coz she liked me basically...and i kinda did the same for her...but shes tooo close to her ex. she sees him more than i see her. he lives near her, whereas i live in the opposite direction from school, so they always walk home together...but when she has support for an hour, he goes home, and then comes back to school to walk home with her...the thing is, i know, but she said to someone she didnt want me to know coz she knew id take it this way...but how else can i actually take it? i know he still likes her, and i should just have some trust her but i really dont feel like i can...

o and sorry for another gf associated problem,

8. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I hate my body.

There. I said it.

9. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

dont put yourself down so much

o and i found out about an hour ago my granddad is paralyzed from his waist down, so my parents left for the 4 hour journey a little while ago, now im worried about my dad being tired and driving and my granddad

10. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Amanda, from the pictures I've seen of you in the PYP2 thread, you have nothing to worry about figure-wise. You look great, don't doubt it.

11. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

mhh...where to start?...

I act like an asshole 'cause my grandma's got cancer in her brain...I don't want to see her 'cause I'm to freakin scared of seeing her as a different person than she was 'cause she can't even remember who I am...I'm pissed at my mom for not letting me move to my dad...and sick and tired of being stuck in this pissbucket of a country called germany...my friends keep asking why I feel so down and I hate everyone's gus for not accepting the fact that I want to drown in my own sorrow without having told someone what's going on...

sounds like fun doesn't it?

12. Amanda

I'm on a mission.

I recently realized (for those of you who haven't already heard) that I'm not comfortable with the way I look anymore. It's horrible waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror and actually being disgusted by what I see. My father has told me on more than one occasion that I need to lose weight and I agree. I'm on a diet/exercise plan to lose 30 lbs.

Now before you go off and tell me I don't need to lose the weight keep this in mind: every picture I have ever post on LPA I have sucked in my stomach for. I can't even POST a picture of how I actually look because I'd probably disgust all of you. I'm gross and I know it.

I've suffered from self-esteem and self-image issues since I was about 11. I was anorexic in the sixth grade and bulemic for a week of seventh. I pulled through that and began eating again but now I suffer from a different eating disorder. Binge Eating.

I have taken down all of my myspace pictures and my profile picture on LPA. I won't be posting pictures of myself for probably a long time.

I'll see you all (or rather, you'll see me.) in 30 lbs.

13. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

How much do you currently weigh, Amanda?

Honestly, in my opinion, you are being way too hard on yourself. Saying your gross? Come on. That's a bit much. I've suffered with self-esteem, self-image, been anorexic and have seriously broken down in the past. Derek can tell you that, for sure. I've never binge ate ever, but you really need to stop that. It's not safe and healthy whatsoever. You should know that.

You are obviously beautiful. Everyone on here knows you are. You say you "suck in your stomach", maybe take a picture without doing that? I guarantee you are not as "gross" and "disgusting" as you say you are.

Edit: I was thinking of purging when I said bingeing. Got mixed up there heh.

14. Amanda

I can't help the way I feel about myself. I want to love myself for once.
    I think losing this weight is the only way I can do that.

15. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

That doesn't answer my first question, unless you are uncomfortable saying it, then I'll understand.

16. Amanda

check your PMs

17. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

If you can only be happy with yourself via superficial means, then your never going to be truly happy. For one, no metter how pretty you get, your looks will fade. If that is all you have, then you'll be left with nothing. Two, I've seen a picture or two of you and you are quite pretty. You're a bit younger than me (I'm 17) so I'm not drooling over you or anything, but I can reconize that you are attractive. If you aren't happy with that level of attractiveness, you're going to be really miserable when you are older. Also, you shouldn't care what a bunch of people on an internet forums think of how you look. I doubt very many of us coould really care. Also, I'm not saying losing weight is a bad thing, but when it interferes with your life and you feel that no-one will like you if you don't do it...that is just stupid. If you lose a friend because of 30 lbs then they weren't really a friend at all. I know we don't really know each other well and I'm sorry if I seem to be arogant and pretending otherwise, but I just think that you are making a mistake if you let 30 lbs get between you and your confidence.

18. Amanda

Why doesn't anyone get this.

I'M DOING THIS FOR ME.

I DON'T GIVE A FLAMING RATS ASS WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF ME.

19. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Then why would you take your profile pictures and such down? It seems that you care about the opinion of others aswell.

20. Amanda

Because I don't want to see them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.