Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Hell no! I'm spending all of my money as it is!

$200+ for SF, $1k for Canada, $300+ for various activites here this summer, $200+ for driving around, $700+ for Burning man. ...I mean, at MOST I only have $3k to spend this summer total. Also, I won't be working, plus I have to play for school which is going to be another $1k if my mom splits it's price with me. -_-;

2. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I've spent that much money in my life. But still, I'd spend the money on a hotel room. What is it, $50? Not so bad in comparison to all the other things, and much safer.

3. Holiday

Well, SF is one of our most expensive places in this country, I'd be getting down there by bus, I wouldn't know my way around, I don't know anyone down there besides him....

I mean, this way I could at least make some new friends. I don't see much of a choice to still go see my show. He said he'd take care of me, that he could get anything I needed.

I've never spent that much money either.

Darcy, if you actually take a road trip, you're going to be spending bundles!
    it will take you EASILY over $115 to fill of your tank if you take that RV.
    It takes me $75 to fill up my tank nowadays, I have a Blazer. I can't afford a better car.

4. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

[size=-10]2942.1926 miles.[/size]

5. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

*headdesk*

6. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Yeah, but I mean that those people I'm talking about don't listen to music, never draw/write, never watch art, don't go to concerts, have no opinion,...
    Their just so plain, all they do is study.

7. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I just can't stand it annymore , no one cares about me.I found out what someone really wanted from me.I love someone so much but she doesen't even care and the one person I ever thought to be my friend is treating me so badly.I'm crying right now,I don't know whst to do.Everything is so hard,I have nowone :(

8. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This week changed me. I loved every bit of it. I love him. I love his house. I love Parisiens. I wish I lived with him.

9. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i care :hug:

i hope everything gets better, and im here for ya if you need to get something off of ya

10. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

i hope it changed you in a good way... great to know you had a splendid time..

11. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I ruin everything.

[edit] No, no. I'm not to blame. I don't know why it takes me so long every single time to realise that I'm not to blame.

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:hug: thank you hunny

13. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Congratulations Marj. <33 I'm glad you're happy. :]

14. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

10x but everything is more messed up then it was , the only person that ever loved me hates me now because I'm just so stupid and I desapointed the only person who truly was my friend ... what was I thinking that people will always be there if I do all this idiotic things ? I'm so stupid , I hate myself :( I've been crying for about 2 hours and just can't stop :(

15. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I hate being the third wheel. I also hate that my friends are trying to force me into dating someone I don't care for...in that way.

I'm staying resolutely single because the person I really, really have feelings for is a hundred miles away and dating a girl who makes me look like some sort of yeti.

I should be shot for saying things like that. It's selfish of me to clam up because I can't get over my feelings for a guy with a girlfriend.

But he's so damn confusing...whenever we talk, see each other, or write...he talks like I'd have a chance of being with him. Last time I saw him (at a concert), he took my hands, led me to an open space on the floor, and we danced. I've never been happier than I was that night. Live punk and the way he smiled at me while we were jumping around...he never did say why his girlfriend wasn't there that night.

Who am I kidding...I'm just the girl who likes punk, too. Don't get your hopes up, Kate...he'll never think of you that way.

16. Holiday

Aw, I know exactly how you feel!

It's so sad. :sad:

:hug:

17. Darcy

I WISH I COULD FUCKING SING.

I feel a lot better now.

18. Holiday

oh my goodness, you have no idea how much I miss it.
    I used to sing a lot. I was a member of the Nevada Opera Youth Chorus. I had lessons...then I had a Tonsillectomy and my voice got ruined in the 7th grade.

You see, I get season tickets to the opera every year, and sometimes it's so sad to know that I can't do that now and I almost cry. :cry:

But, I'm very very happy to find that I shall be taking chior this next semester in college...hopefully I can train my voice again. I'll be depressed about it the rest of my life if I can't. :sad:

19. Darcy

Aw, that is so sad. But you'll do fine. I know you will. If you can train your voice once, you can train it again.

20. Holiday

Yeah, but it wasn't all scarred up and mutilated before. =/

I can hope, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.