Greatest Day Of My Life

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Omar, Mar 21, 2003.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

that's awesome you must have had fun :D

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Hey guys,

I'm sure most of you don't know me, but after what happened this week, my mind kept going back to 2002-2003, when my love for the band was at its most ardent. I had to come back and see if this thread still existed (it does!) and relive that day. As surprising as it may sound, March 20th, 2003 may still be my favorite day. It also happened to be Chester's birthday.

I was pained to hear what happened, but mostly just grateful to have had their music at such a tender time in my life, as well as all the great memories I made while working on LPA. It's hard to listen to the songs now and not hear them as a premonition. But if anything, it makes the words that much more real. This wasn't a band trying to imitate emotions that teenagers felt; they were struggling with the same things we were (and some unfortunately still are).

If you were lucky enough to meet the band, I hope you'll also share your story with the LPA community. Ultimately, we are our memories and Linkin Park is one I will never forget.

Best wishes,
    Omar

Attached Files:

Joe, The Joesen One, Hybrid and 2 others like this.
    Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Good to see you back, Omar. It's been a long time! Sad that it's under these circumstances.