Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Derek, Jan 13, 2008.
Make that 60 or 65 now.
Can't you tell if you're depressed, if it's the only emotion left over ?
Got 17, but I do think the test is quite stupid in my places. Many of the questions could be attributed to other things. Example, loss of motivation. I'm not motivated atm because I know I don't want to do the course i'm doing at University. I'm changing next year but I know what i'm doing now isn't for me. Doesn't mean i'm depressed at all, just means I made the wrong choice.
I went from 75 to 15. Yay.
i'm sure i'd scored severe depression. but i dont medication, just a better attitude and a little acceptance and a little love and a little accepting the fact there is a higher power besides andre the giant.
There is actually a thing known as the Happy Planet Index, which checks the happiness of the world and different ratings for each country.
Plus you can take your own personal quiz here.
Section 1: Thoughts and Feelings
1. Feeling sad or down in the dumps - 1
2. Feeling unhappy or blue - 0
3. Crying spells or tearfulness - 0
4. Feeling discouraged - 1
5. Feeling hopeless - 0
6. Low self esteem - 2
7. Feeling worthless or inadequate - 0
8. Guilt or shame - 0
9. Criticizing yourself or blaming yourself - 0
10. Difficulty making decisions - 0
Section 2: Activities and Personal Relationships
11. Loss of interest in family, friends or colleagues - 0
12. Loneliness - 0
13. Spending less time with family or friends - 0
14. Loss of motivation - 0
15. Loss of interest in work and other activities - 0
16. Avoiding work or other activities - 0
17. Loss of pleasure or satisfaction in life - 0
Section 3: Physical Symptoms
18. Feeling tired - 3
19. Difficulty sleeping or sleeping too much - 1
20. Decreased or increased appetite - 0
21. Loss of interest in sex - 0
22. Worrying about your health - 0
Section 4 - Suicidal Urges (Those with suicidal urges should always seek help from a mental health professional or therapist.)
23. Do you have any suicidal thoughts? 0
24. Would you like to end your life? 0
25. Do you have a plan for harming yourself? 0
Ha. The goth chick scored a 7.
52...I guess that's pretty ok with all the shit I'm going through. <_<
1. Feeling sad or down in the dumps -4
2. Feeling unhappy or blue -4
3. Crying spells or tearfulness -4
4. Feeling discouraged -4
5. Feeling hopeless -4
6. Low self esteem -4
7. Feeling worthless or inadequate -4
8. Guilt or shame -4
9. Criticizing yourself or blaming yourself -4
10. Difficulty making decisions -4
11. Loss of interest in family, friends or colleagues -4
12. Loneliness -4
13. Spending less time with family or friends -4
14. Loss of motivation -4
15. Loss of interest in work and other activities -4
16. Avoiding work or other activities -2
17. Loss of pleasure or satisfaction in life -3
18. Feeling tired -3
19. Difficulty sleeping or sleeping too much -4
20. Decreased or increased appetite -4
21. Loss of interest in sex -4
22. Worrying about your health -0
23. Do you have any suicidal thoughts?-4
24. Would you like to end your life?-4
25. Do you have a plan for harming yourself?-0
Separate names with a comma.