Iranian Gay Youths Hanged

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Jul 28, 2005.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

[​IMG]

Fractured

Fractured Well-Known Member

wow. i think thats crazy. i dont believe anyone should be hung due to their sexuality.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Thats fucking twisted,why kill someone just because of their sexuality? It sickens me.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Link04

Link04 Ambient

I don't think anyone should be hung period. But I agree...this is despicable.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I say we nuke 'em. :chemist:

Oh wait, Bush is anti-gay, he's probably praising the Iranian government right now.

Meh, I have a better idea, but it'd probably cross the line of too gross/explicit. :lol:

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Because, you know, that would actually solve anything.

Astat

Because, you know, that would actually solve anything. [/b][/quote]
    I don't actually think we should nuke them, I was just using that as a way to show how stupid Bush is, and that he wouldn't do anything about it, in fact he probably sides with the Iranians on the issue.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

^_^ Good to know.

But yeah, feel free to watch the U.S. turn the blind eye on events like this in Iran.

Astat

They're too busy trying to suppress gay rights in their own country and worrying about people burning the flag as a form of protest. Plus doing anything to bother Iran would upset our precious oil supply even more than it already is, gas might hit $3 a gallon if we piss off Iran, and that's WAY more important than human rights of course. :rolleyes:

Don't you just love the government? ^_^

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Too, too true.

Ant

Ant Ambient

Not unless they could convince the other members of OPEC to do that, which is highly unlikely, seeing as how the rest of the world would just put embargos on them if such a thing happened.

And, what exactly is it you want the United States to do? If we condemn such acts, we just put ourselves in an even worse situation in the Midle East, and then everyone will be complaining about that and how we don't respect their values. Either way you slice it, it's a double-edged sword -- the White House administration is always either praised by certain people who think they can do no wrong or ridiculed by the opposing parties for not doing it 'how they would.'

Anyways, sad story... I don't believe in those things, but I'm not going to insult their religion, just say that it's not what I believe in.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Not unless they could convince the other members of OPEC to do that, which is highly unlikely, seeing as how the rest of the world would just put embargos on them if such a thing happened.

And, what exactly is it you want the United States to do? If we condemn such acts, we just put ourselves in an even worse situation in the Midle East, and then everyone will be complaining about that and how we don't respect their values. Either way you slice it, it's a double-edged sword -- the White House administration is always either praised by certain people who think they can do no wrong or ridiculed by the opposing parties for not doing it 'how they would.'

Anyways, sad story... I don't believe in those things, but I'm not going to insult their religion, just say that it's not what I believe in. [/b][/quote]
    There's more than two ways to slice this cake. Worry about our own values here at home and, note, ENABLE the U.N. *waits for beating* (I know...it sucks, but it could be made better) to make regulations/not make regulations for other member nations of follow.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

That's fucking sick...that government needs to be beaten severly for what they regulate...

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Bush is Anti-Gay? well in that case we should get some gay dude to go fuck him in the ass that'll teach him not to be like that.

CloserToCrawling

CloserToCrawling Ambient

That is just terrible. Nobody should be prosecuted for the way they live their life. That picture of them about to be hung is disturbing as fuck.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

And imagine had they not been executed, thats 2 less people the government would be able praise for killing their wife. :rolleyes:

lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

a.m. and m.a.? achmed mohaamud and mohammud achmed?

Astat

That's a shorter, less disturbing version of what I was thinking of saying, basically. :lol:

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That is making me so sooo pissed off. It disgusts me.