Laser show

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by hybrid1988, Sep 8, 2010.

hybrid1988

hybrid1988 Fever Daydream

http://twitpic.com/2mcn93

Sorry for the quick post but I am tired and lazy at the moment. :blink:

I went to the laser show tonight and it was awesome!
    Got some full song videos recorded with an iPhone so sound quality might suck but the visuals are clear. I didn't record much of the interludes because visuals were sparse and didn't come out clear on my phone. I should have them all posted by tomorrow for anyone who is interested. I got some footage of the band q&a as well but I stopped recording because someone front of me was recording the whole session with a nice camera and I assume they will post it on youtube.

I'll update this later with some more info tomorrow or later when I am a bit recovered. I am sure others can share their experiences here and do a much better job than me at the moment :p

edit:

got vids of
    -burning in the skies
    -when they come for me
    -robot boy
    -clip of jornada del muerto
    -waiting for the end
    -blackout
    -wretches and kings
    -ending of wisdom, justice, and love / iridescent
    -the catalyst
    -the messenger

q&a from what I can remeber:

-I asked mike how they will perform these songs live, specifically guitar. He said most likely him and chester will go back and forth with samples, and that while it may not sound like guitar, the heavy snyth of songs like wretches and kings is actually guitar with a lot of effects and distortion so there will be guitar presence live on these new songs.
    -someone asked if they will make another "fan video" like faint. Joe said something along the lines of "we will not make another video like faint". Take that as you wish.
    -someone asked about lpu and mike said that the band isn't really sure what they are gonna do yet but they want to step it up and do something huge. He also mentioned that he thought the lpu9 cd was awesome and that the new lpux cd is in his opinion "better".
    -someone mentioned a box set of past lpu cd's. Mike said that was a good idea and told Jess to make a note of that.
    -someone complimented Joe and didn't have a clear question so in typical Hahn fashion he went off on a tangent about flux capacitors, how the technology for it is advanced to the point that they can fuel it with trash, etc. Someone shouted "we don't need roads" and he agreed.

more to come tomorrow when i'm rested. videos will be posted here: http://www.youtube.com/user/HybridIllusion?feature=mhum
    once again, sorry for the terrible grammar and organization of this post. I am tired and excited all at once.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
    Ace31

Ace31 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update!

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you!