Linkin Park - Heavy feat. Kiiara Lyric Video

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 16, 2017.

1. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Absolutely ridiculous. :facepalm:
    People and their general belief that any band or artist owes them or anyone else anything. LP sold almost 70 million albums in the name of rock. One song that isn't even that different from their previously released music(aside from the fact that a pop artist is featured) is enough to denounce all the things they've done? The level of maturity in such comments is amazing!

@Qwerty19
    See? These are the type of comments that would obviously piss off the band and just anyone in general. All this is coming from one song like as tho LP owe these people anything. I'm completely with Chester on this. If someone can be uptight over one song that they denounce everything else that the band has done, then they weren't fans.

Forfeit to Break likes this.
  2. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

That better be fake

3. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Fake as fuck. It's from Wikipedia.

4. Forfeit to Break

Forfeit to Break Well-Known Member

26 minutes? Haha not a chance.

5. Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

Track lengths leaks usually when the album is on the music platforms. few weeks before the album drops.

6. Noosh

Noosh Well-Known Member

Here's hoping the other tracks are longer than Heavy or that Heavy gets an extension before it's album release a la Catalyst

7. SkullDevil217

SkullDevil217 Dork Of Ages

*yawns* Oh, you're still going? Don't forget to tell that spider on your ceiling how much you think Heavy sucks as well.

brady likes this.
  8. Noosh

Noosh Well-Known Member

There's no point giving him a reply. All he's doing is pointlessly spewing hate without rhyme or reason.

RapidGunner likes this.
  9. SkullDevil217

Oh, I know. I just find it funny at this point.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Noosh likes this.
  10. Noosh

Noosh Well-Known Member

Agreed :lol: The whole "Oh no Linkin Park as we know it is dead forever, plz do nu metal, RIP LP 2000-who cares when" routine is comical by this point.

11. Brawler

Brawler Well-Known Member

The only thing that hurts me is that Linkin Park in Guilty all The Same said:

"But I'm still me / Like authentic hip-hop and rock, / 'Til pop and radio and record companies killed me"

It's just incoherence.

frezer86 likes this.
  12. SkullDevil217

"'Cause you got a theory of how the thing works/ Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first"

Alexrednex likes this.
  13. Amarez

Amarez Well-Known Member

Would you be happier if I said 'fan' instead. woops sorry too much words for you

14. SkullDevil217

Thanks for indirectly calling me stupid for no reason. Really appreciate it, mate. :lol:

15. Joe

What the fuck is this? Did you realise "true fan" is one of the dumbest and most redundant terms you can use so decided to backpedal and insult someone instead?

16. Iopia

Iopia Well-Known Member

Clearly you're not a true fan. :kappa:

17. MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

i should be ashamed? Lol you dont know me, you what ive been through. I have the freedom to say what ever i want. I'm not cursing anyone out or breaking any rules or degrading anyone so please.

18. Stu

Stu Can't be outmatched or outdone

You do have the freedom to say what you want within reason. We also have the freedom to say that throwaway comments about suicide over a song is extreme and just utterly ridiculous. I don't know what you've been through and neither do the others but you have to remember others have been through things as well and trivialising such a tragic topic isn't a thing that should really happen

RapidGunner and brady like this.
  19. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Didn't you know? He's been through a lot so it gives him the power to make light of suicide and trivialize it. :rolleyes:

brady likes this.
  20. Joe

Actually, as a privately owned forum you don't. Whilst we've allowed you to constantly shitpost throughout these threads we honestly are under no obligation to let you do so. If you think making hyperbolic comments about committing suicide because of "garbage radio music" is a constructive contribution to the thread then I don't know what to tell you.

You hate the fucking song, we get it. You know what I do when I dislike something? Say to myself "ah, that's not for me" and move on. I don't go in to every thread making comments about how utter shit it is and how much I want to cut myself because it's garbage.

A lot of people have voiced negativity in a very constructive way. A lot of people don't like the song. Sadly you and maybe one or two others have to ruin what has been a very civil thread by making posts like that which makes nobody take you seriously.

It's just a song. It's not that deep. If you don't like it, cool. The constant shitposts are getting tiring though and honestly this forum might not be for you if you don't want to discuss something without resorting to comments like that.

RapidGunner, brady, Michele and 4 others like this.