Linkin Park - One More Light, New Album Releasing May 19 2017, Preorder Now at LinkinPark.com

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Ben Davidson

Ben Davidson New Member

It will also be their first album to be named after a song title off the album

2. Majorfort

Majorfort Active Member

Here just a reminder and yes I own the ATS Deluxe Edition.
    I'm fully aware that the ATS Pre-order didn't include the lpu-membership a T-shirt, pins and the unique photo.
    But seriously why can't we then pick and choose if we want the LPU-membership (ok it's just 10 euros but still) or the T-shirt (let's say 35 euro) not.
    Why isn't it possible to include a smaller version of the Art book for the CD-Bundle, like with MTM cd+dvd edition?

I also find it odd, that not much criticism (not none) come from the fans toward this pricing and bundle options. 200 Euros are not peanuts. If it was just like last time 100 euros I would instantly pre order. But for double the price I expect more.
    Or at least not so publicly (only on forums) but not on front pages on Fan-sites. (rose-colored glasses anyone?)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Gravity_LP likes this.
  3. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I think there definitely has been criticism from the fans about these bundles. For the most part, people just say that they won't take any of the bundles offered and move on ... which, funnily enough, is how I wish people would act when it comes to new music that they don't like

But, yeah, I think there needs to be more tiers, different combinations of products

brady, TobinKnowsBest and Majorfort like this.
  4. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I mean, we're here to report the news, not give our opinion on the pricing structure. Wouldn't really call it "rose-colored glasses" for not writing an editorial on how shitty the price is. It's definitely a lot of money. More choices would be nice and I don't really know the reasoning for pricing it the way they have.

Majorfort and Iopia like this.
  5. Majorfort

Majorfort Active Member

Thanks for you two for responding. And yeah personal opinions shouldn't be on news reports. I get that.

Iopia likes this.
  6. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Linkin Park: Selling out since 2000.

brady likes this.
  7. Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

So wait, random question: if I pre-order (trying to get the CD bundle) even though I already have a fresh new LPU account, what will happen? Do I just put in a code or something? Also, is it worth it? Because I really want that shirt and pin, but the LPU membership (that I already have) and $55 price is making me just want to buy Heavy first, buy a shirt at Hot Topic, and then just wait for OML to hit my nearest Best Buy/Walmart/Target on release day.

8. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

You would trigger an unstoppable feedback loop which would eventually create a tear in space-time. This would have catastrophic effects on our universe.

Abel, brady and Noosh like this.
  9. Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

welp, nice knowing you, guys

brady likes this.
  10. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Yup, you're fucked.

11. Jovertop

Jovertop Well-Known Member

Just came here to say that i am really disappointed
    I always protected the band and i love all of their albums especially ATS and HP
    They make a pop album? That is alright... i like Heavy
    But this song is so damn weak and boring....man i am really really sad.

12. Chris Elliot

Chris Elliot New Member

Anyone want to part with their One More Light "Just Give Me Everything" package?

Let me know,
    Chris