Linkin Park: One More Light World Tour 2017

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Michele, May 2, 2017.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

First: Pls try to avoid to double/triple post. This is one of the more stricter rules here on the forum, but i guess nobody mentioned that to you right now :lol:

Second: I am sure they will come 2018 back to Europe (cant see them coming in winter honestly) but if there are festivals? I dont know.

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

Festivals I think you have Rock In Rio Lisboa in June in Portugal, so I hope they headline one of the days and I´ll buy the ticket soon after the sales start.
    If I had to book a flight to see them somewhere else in Europe, it would probably be Spain or Italy, but they already went there so Portugal is really my last chance of going to a second gig, which I hope will have some changes in the setlist.
    I´ll do my best to avoid double or triple posting.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

as far as i know (and can say from my own experience) they change the setlist from their tour here and there. atleast in the THP cycle.

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

That´d be good. Sometimes I feel like they could replace the final song of the setlist by another one, even regarding that Bleed It Out allows Rob to do his magic with the drums and that´s a cracking way to finish, because I feel like that song is a bit worn out as a closer, not as a setlist song. I just don´t know what they could replace it with, but here are some options:

Rebellion
    From The Inside
    Forgotten
    Talking To Myself
    New Divide
    Runaway
    Valentine´s Day (only because it´s one of my favourites)

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

So I've had a friend who's going to no-show for the 3rd of July in London and I have a spare ticket if anybody wants to buy it?

Zain

Zain Well-Known Member

What time do you guys recommend queuing up for the Brixton show if you want to be near the front?