LISTENING PARTY FOR ANY FANS IN THE TRI-STATE AREA!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Amanda, Jun 7, 2012.

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Hello my loves,
    I will be hosting a listening party in NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ at midnight on the 25th/26th at my house at college.
    A group of us will also be going to the theatre event at a movieplex 20 minutes from my house at 7PM on the 25th.
    If you are interested in attending please PM me directly and I can get you information!
    This is going to be a super awesome, very fun time and I'd love to have some LPAers represented!

Disclaimer, if you are allergic to or afraid of dogs, this is probably not your best bet as I have a little papillon running rampant around my house.

P.S. - I WILL BE COOKING DELICIOUS FOOD.

That is all. :)

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Very cool! Too bad I don't live anywhere close to the area. Hope you guys have a blast!

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Minuteforce and I apparently are having a listening party in Parramatta, Sydney if any Sydney siders care to join us.

_Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

If it weren't for the fact that my 21st birthday is on June 25th, and the party will be lasting until June 26th (it takes a long time to hold a 64-person Brawl tournament, a LAN party for LoL and SC2, and a group Diablo III co-op), I'd be there.

iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

would be down if I wasn't on the opposite coast, have fun everyone that does go, sounds dope.

TheJenk

TheJenk Banned

Is that near Melbourne Australia? Give us a lift :alf:

Adiek84

Adiek84 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, you might have seen on Twitter, that I'm trying to organise Listening Parties all over the world. Yeah, I'm crazy! I will DM Joe and Derek about a clean way to organise this via LPA. I think I have a great idea how to do this, but of course the staff has to agree on this.