LIVING THINGS STREAMING IN FULL ON ITUNES NOW!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. saad94

saad94 Well-Known Member

Best album ever. In love with all the songs. Specially CASTLE OF GLASS. It's amazing. And VICTIMIZED really is a long kick in the face.

2. erasus

erasus Well-Known Member

Victimized removed my head ...

3. AnthonyMartin

AnthonyMartin Member

• 1. LOST IN THE ECHO - A brilliant start to the album. A nice slow start and slowly it comes into a full song. Key lyrics "In these promises broken deep below, each words gets lost in the echo" Loved the drums, guitar was also rather electric. Sounded Great.
    • 2. IN MY REMAINS - Seems to fit well with the previous song, But it has also a completely different style. Chester sings of fear and pain over an electronic, aggressive, full sonic landscape; discordant and clangy. It shifts to a precise, military rat-a-tat as Bennington sings “Like an Army falling, one by one.” He repeats the phrase as the tension builds and Rob Bourdon’s drumming propels everything into lockstep.
    • 3. BURN IT DOWN - Heard before, brilliant song, reminds me of "new divide" Chester in the choruses with his typical aggresive yet calm voice and Mikes rap close to the end. Brilliant song. Best so far. Best Lyrics "I wanted to fix this, But couldn't stop from tearing it down"
    • 4. LIES GREED MISERY - Also heard this before, Brilliant song, Mike shinoda rapping like he is in Fort Minor With Chester screaming in the choruses. Brilliant. I spoke to soon before. This is the best song so far! Key lyrics "I want to see you choke in your lies, swallow up your greed, suffer all alone in your misery"
    • 5. I’LL BE GONE - Subtle handclaps bounce with the keyboards during the beginning of "I'LL BE GONE" before another instantly incisive hook. It's a firestarter with more snappy riffing from Delson. Sounds like this could be a new single. Includes lyrics: "It’s time you let me go."
    • 6. CASTLE OF GLASS - feels like the biggest game-changer. Sounds almost folk/country , Chester sings “Take me down to the river bank... wash the poison off my skin...show me how to be whole again.” Traditional song structure, which is very unlike LP. Chester and Mike sing together “I’m on a crack in this castle of glass.” Also feels like like a future single. Many different song genres within this track, but sounds so normal and perfect.
    • 7. VICTIMIZED - Starts off like distortion. Fuck me, Rob smashed the drums, Delson playing an epic riff. Back with Rob with epic drums. Mike sings softly and now Chester screams. heavy song so far! Sounds just like it would be on hybrid theory. Very aggressive song so far. Reminds me of One step closer! I love the drums. This was a very short song but was brutal and brilliant. It's vicious, violent, and vibrant. This unexpected drop is just plain fucking sick.
    • 8. ROADS UNTRAVELED - From a very heavy song into a soft melody with Mike singing "its the worst kinda pain I've known" Chester joins in and they song together, Brilliant. It sounds like classic rock, but it's unlike anything I have ever heard, especially after that big distortion hit! Favorite Lyrics "The love that you lost wasn’t worth what it cost and in time you’ll be glad it’s gone." Reminds me of a bonus song of MTM
    • 9. SKIN TO BONE - Very electric and also very folk with a very slight hint of R&B . Mike starts singing "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust." All of a sudden its a very different song. The electric seems to increase. Much more noises to listen too, Chester once again joins in and after a while takes over the singing. Can imagine this being on their live set list!
    • 10. UNTIL IT BREAKS - Heard a 45 second clip of this song so far. Was brilliant, lets see how the song compares! Nice beats from Rob plus electric beats, Sounds strange yet brilliant. Mike rapping like he is in Fort Minor. Hear and there you get distortion, with a slight echo in some of the lyrics making it emphasis some of the words. Chester all of a sudden comes in and sings with a slight electric sound and the keyboard. Back with Mike rapping, heard this before but its so different as the other was live and to a different beat. This sounds much better and the different beat changes everything. The beat continues with, what sounds like Mr Delson singing. That's very different!
    • 11. TINFOIL - Also heard a clip of this song from one of their live shows. The song starts with a distortion and what sounds like a faint scream. The beat is very strange and seems to just come from the right hand side, with the left focusing upon the distortion, although slowly it seems to fill. Reminds me a bit of "Wake"
    • 12. POWERLESS - Into the last song of the album, follows straight through from "tinfoil" Sounds almost acoustic, just a very basic beat from Rob which matches the song. Chester gets into the chorus and when he says "powerless" his whole voice changed, it was almost spooky. At that point everything changes, Everything sounds more "full" What a lovely way to end an album, Has a nice electric noise, which is almost like a guitar solo. With the lyrics "you, had it all" Towards the end everything just gets louder. And then, instrument by instrument it stops

• ALBUM - This album has to be one of the best, It brought all four Linkin Park albums together and made it into one epic, amazing album. Linkin Park - your onto a winner with this. Brilliant, Epic, and a perfect album. Not one song I didn't like.
    *I used some other sources for song reviews*

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  4. pet_1485

pet_1485 Member

yeah..brad has vocals..=D

5. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

To listen or to wait for the CD, that is the dilemma. If iTunes had streamed it on the 19th, then I could have waited 3 days for the album. But now...

6. Denny

Denny @Jackethx

I have not listened to it and will not listen until I get the album in my hands.

7. dvdbos

dvdbos Member

THANK YOU ALL.
    Installing iTunes NOW.

And my ritual begins.

8. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

It's gone :lol: Only got to hear it twice ahaha

9. -NodA-

-NodA- Well-Known Member

Wow, Lost in The Echo is a pure and epic LP song. And i looooove Castle of Glass. Roads Untraveled is good too, as well as Powerless. The other songs need to grow on me. But i don't like Skin To Bone.

Some big guitars and good chorus on this album. I need more time to make a review and to know what to think about, but the main feeling is (very) positive.

10. Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

The influx of "I'm new, gimme a link" posts are always entertaining to see.

11. jsantoslive

jsantoslive Well-Known Member

MAJOR PROPS! FUCK ITUNES

12. Panagiotis Papagianni

Panagiotis Papagianni Stay Away From Me Motherfuckerrrrrrr

until it breaks has to be renamed into brad's lullaby

13. SKaRR*oKi

SKaRR*oKi Everything.Falls.Apart

ahh i had no idea, removed what i said :)

14. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

Lost in the Echo's lyrics are "In these promises broken deep below, each words gets lost in the echo

15. Sam Strandt

Sam Strandt Member

Let the continuous Eargasm begin!!!!

16. erasus

erasus Well-Known Member

Amazing Album ...

17. Kaique Smart

Kaique Smart There's nothing to fear but fear itself

Why isnt' both POWERLESS and TINFOIL for download in LPRussia ?

18. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

Nelson? :lol: ahahaa

19. the11thdoctor

the11thdoctor Resident Time Lord

Holy fuckballs, shitbiscuits, and cuntnuggets... This album... Now I understand the ALLCAPSEVERYTHING...

20. AnthonyMartin

AnthonyMartin Member

Edited. Thanks :) Hard to listen properly and write ;)