LP In England

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I would love to be British just for this Saturday. LOL. I hope somebody finds something so people can listen to it.

Energy

Energy Active Member

If people love me enough I'm willing to record the show and turn anything worth listening into mp3. tracks and talking :)

However I don't know how much webspace I got. It's either 10 or 50mb. Also it's prone to going down as it is freespace. If someone out there wants a better connection e-mail and give me their details so I can upload the files to their server so people can download from them.

Otherwise i'll just upload it on mine.

E-mail is:
    [email protected]

Expect the files Sunday or Saturday, I am on a 56k :)

Energy

Energy Active Member

Also I'm not sure if they're on on the 17th. It does not list them under next week on the website just under 'coming soon'. Oh well... I'll check the Official LP site.

I hope they do a new song! (If they do I'll put it up almost straight away) though it is very unlikely.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Ok man. I don't care what you get, just get something. Anything they say will be worth while. At least Linkin Park is known for good quotes.

BROKEN_SOUL

BROKEN_SOUL Member

why is linkinpark goin on there anyway thats not for people like linkinpark
    britney spears is ok to go on there but not linkinpark
    its a teenie show not for music like linkinpark comon!
    anyway i might aswell watch it i live in the uk anyway
    i just dont like it when linkinpark go on things like that because it seems like they are pop or somthing like that

Alex

Alex Ambient

That's the most close minded thing ive ever heard. Ive watched it in the past when its been the only good thing on TV and I own this site. As for the teenie comment, all ages like Linkin Park why should they be deprived of seeing them.

And if you don't know the difference between rock and pop you need your ears looking at. A bands genre in not generaly defined by what TV shows they go on.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

That's the most close minded thing ive ever heard. Ive watched it in the past when its been the only good thing on TV and I own this site. As for the teenie comment, all ages like Linkin Park why should they be deprived of seeing them.

And if you don't know the difference between rock and pop you need your ears looking at. A bands genre in not generaly defined by what TV shows they go on. [/b][/quote]
    Well said. I think the same should go for MTV, just because a rock band's video is shown on MTV 5 times in a week, doesnt mean their pop.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

True, genre is not decided by what TV shows they appear on.
    Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because a band makes an appearance on a mostly "Pop" TV show, this doesn't mean they are a Pop band. Everybody who truly is a LP fan knows that they are mixed between hard rock-hip hop. I'm sure LP doesn't care, they're just accepting any request so they can promote their new album and get the hype up. I can say this, I think they know its gonna be a good one. They're trying to be humble, but it shows a little bit that they have a little confidence supporting the sophomore release. Just let the dates prior to the release date go, it doesn't matter that much. What matters is those first couple of weeks after the release.

Ninnut85

Ninnut85 Well-Known Member

Well i don't know where that imformation came from but i watched the entire saturday show and lp were not on it.
    I am very annoyed :angry:
    I got up early to watch it as well :angry:

Alex

Alex Ambient

me to, ive got a shocking hangover as well :x

shows are alowd to change the "line up" anytime

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

this is annoying, they must of changed the line-up. i guess when they took off the stuff talking about LP on their website, that could of been a sign.

we had no knowing that lp had cancelled out.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Man, that really sucks. I wonder what the reason was. Maybe LP was too busy shooting their video or something. Or maybe, its a sign of good things to come. Maybe their getting ready for a single release, eh?
    I don't know, but it could be many factors.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that's a very good point, maybe they're busy shooting the video. i'm happy now, hehe.

Energy

Energy Active Member

Nope don't seem to be on this week either. Got Kelly Osbourne on tho... :S *strange arse!

Also you'd be suprised, The Saturday show is crash TV people jus lie in bed watchin it cause there isn't nething better to do. So there will be quite a few LP fans.

I'll keep an eye on the site to see if they re-appear on the schedule.

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

pissed me off immensley :angry: I woke up especially, just to find that they werent gonna be on the show..

lpheather

lpheather Active Member

I missed it, but glad I didn't get up now ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.