LP on the $2 Bill Concert

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by [Darken Hybrid], Mar 26, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i'm watching it right now, actually recording it on video tape. so far it's great. although one thing. when they played their 4th song, points of authority, they put as the title "POINTS". they dont know how to spell a LP song, what a shame. It piss me off. :angry: anyways, it's a great show after all.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I'm taping it at my house, but one question...

Stupid I know, but have they performed Hit The Floor and/or Faint? Oh, and have they done any unreleased songs? Like High Voltage and My December...so yea..lol

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

i think they just abreviated it, thats probably what the band calls it when they talk about HT.

Hoodie

Hoodie Well-Known Member

i missed like 12 mins of it. did they play SIB in the beginning?

Helix

Helix Member

i never watched it (wish i had) but yes, they played faint at nottingham a few weeks ago. they played SIB, faint, Fromt the Inside, lying from you, and dont stay when they played at nottingham.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yes, it was:

Session
    Foreword
    Dont Stay
    Somewhere I Belong

So you probably just missed it.

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can download the entire concert? I was going to watch it and tape it but my dad took MTV2 off of our satellite :angry:

Spitfire25

Spitfire25 Banned

They changed the title to "Points of Authority" the other day. I was so proud! :D

Alex

Alex Ambient

They played the following tracks (Cant remeber the order too well but its along these lines)
    :
    Session
    Foreword
    Dont Stay
    Papercut
    Points Of Authority
    Crawling
    In The End
    Somewhere I Belong
    Faint
    A Place For My Head
    One Step Closer

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Thats correct, except they played Somewhere I Belong right after Dont Stay.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Thats correct, except they played Somewhere I Belong right after Dont Stay. [/b][/quote]
    They edited out some footage for the show, though. They played more songs then that, I believe.

Spitfire25

Spitfire25 Banned

Yeah, that made me mad. I know they had a time block to fill but I wanted to see more.

I saw them in STL on the 18th, the venue was so much smaller. It was the best night of my life. I would talk about it but I would get carried away and you couldn't be able to shut me up. :p

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

Could you guys possibly make that available for download? I really wanted to see it :(

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i downloaded it, it's a 700meg SVCD file. it would take up too much bandwidth and it'd probably take way too long to download.

tracklist is just like what alex said, but SIB was after Don't Stay and From the Inside was after Faint.

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

So is there any possible way I could download it from you or from where you got it from? Maybe you could put it up on Kazaa or WinMX? I'm sorry, I'm just extremely desperate to see this. :blush:

Mark

try looking on it already. you can also visit #lponline on efnet if you have IRC. if you don't have IRC, you can download it at www.download.com and learn how to use it. it's not easy to start off with, but once you get the hang of it it's fine. there are many tutorials for the program on the net too. you can also go to mtv.com, they have video of SIB at the $2 Bill Concert.

chances of you finding me on Kazaa to download are slim, i'm never on it anyways.

sup103

sup103 Ambient

try looking on it already. you can also visit #lponline on efnet if you have IRC. if you don't have IRC, you can download it at www.download.com and learn how to use it. it's not easy to start off with, but once you get the hang of it it's fine. there are many tutorials for the program on the net too. you can also go to mtv.com, they have video of SIB at the $2 Bill Concert.

chances of you finding me on Kazaa to download are slim, i'm never on it anyways. [/b][/quote]
    It says I need Identd. What is their website so I can get it?

Mark

It says I need Identd. What is their website so I can get it? [/b][/quote]
    click the "dcc" tab, click "options..". collapse the "connect" menu and click "Identd". put anything you want in "User ID", your system under "System" (windows, linux, etc) and try "113" in the port. be sure you have the 3 boxes clicked too.

here's some commands you type in the "status" window to download the file.

/server efnet
    /j #lponline
    /ctcp LPO-DCC02 xdcc send #13

edit: the bot isn't in there..ask for a trigger for the $2 bill concert

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

I tried that whole IRC and efnet thing but it doesn't seem to be working... :wth: Is there any other way I can download it? I know I'm probably starting to get annoying so thanks for trying to help me. :D

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

ATTN: I just found out that they are going to show the 2$ Bill Concert with Linkin Park again on regular MTV on April 4th (Friday) @ 9pm! This must be a recent addition to the MTV schedule because I've been checking the TVGuide everyday for the past week. So to anyone who missed it - this is your last chance (if you don't have MTV2).
    Oh and I just wanted to say thanks to LPFAN05 for trying to help me and I'm sorry if you feel like I've wasted your time... :blush: